AN HOUR AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

GLs fave beauty picks for 2010

From glittery tips to the eyeliner that’s insanely flattering, here are our beauty crushes.

huge fan of the punchy nails but not so sure bout the chunky glitter. the neon colors r cool but huge sparkles seem a little bit...... fake to me. people who wear chunky nail glitter i have nnothing against you im just not all that into it. its not really my taste. dont get me wrong i love glitter just not in huge chunks on my fingers.

by NellyBell123 on 12/25/2010 2:01:52 PM

NEW CLUB ALERT!!!

NATURALLY YOU IS ALL ABOUT...YOU!!!

THIS CLUB IS WONDERFUL...

WE GIVE FASHION..HAIR..AND MAKEUP ADVICE OR JUST ANY ADVICE YOU NEED

COME CHECK IT OUT!!!

ALSO HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

by Naturally*You* on 12/24/2010 6:28:32 PM

aww. It hurts my feelings they said all the cool girls do that, cuz well umm, some make-up i'm not allowed to wear or I just can't afford! Frown

by dance_on_dreams on 12/20/2010 3:39:58 PM

MODMODMOD
This is a random question , but what color should i paint my nails for christmas?

Hey girlie. Red!

Elizabeth P.

by snowwysnoopy on 12/14/2010 7:40:01 PM

OK GIRLS ARE YOU TIGHT ON MONEY? GO TO eyeslipsface.com. ELF has amazing beaUty products and most of them are a dollar. Their not cheapy products!

by bff61 on 12/14/2010 6:35:41 PM

THE BLUE & GREEN SPARKLE NAIL POLISH IS ADORABLE! Laughing xD ;P ;D
..... blue & green are my favorite colors!

by Samocin97 on 12/13/2010 9:31:53 PM

sooooo cute! I want them all!!!! xD I wish I knew how to put on eyeliner correctly...........lmao

by Samocin97 on 12/13/2010 9:31:19 PM

I want the blue sparkle nail polish. it is so cute.

by spunkygirl03 on 12/11/2010 6:09:24 PM

OMG that blue nail polish is awesome!!!

by musicalchik15 on 12/11/2010 10:11:27 AM

anything for really thin hair?? my hair gets greasy and i wanna no how to style it and what products to wash it with, ive used aussie, pantene, garnier fructise, and loreal paris shampoo.... please let me no!! email me at paige.soltys@gmail.com

by Snowbabe on 12/10/2010 7:52:31 PM