2 HOURS AGO The passion project: How to find what you're *meant* to do! #StartYourBizMonth : http://t.co/3lztOwwKRv pic.twitter.com/zCEtiEY2FQ

3 HOURS AGO Check out Skylar Stecker's *newest* gig!: http://t.co/F4pM2WNP9T pic.twitter.com/gRQV6koS7C

COMMENTS

GLs fave beauty picks for 2010

From glittery tips to the eyeliner that’s insanely flattering, here are our beauty crushes.

huge fan of the punchy nails but not so sure bout the chunky glitter. the neon colors r cool but huge sparkles seem a little bit...... fake to me. people who wear chunky nail glitter i have nnothing against you im just not all that into it. its not really my taste. dont get me wrong i love glitter just not in huge chunks on my fingers.

by NellyBell123 on 12/25/2010 2:01:52 PM

NEW CLUB ALERT!!!

NATURALLY YOU IS ALL ABOUT...YOU!!!

THIS CLUB IS WONDERFUL...

WE GIVE FASHION..HAIR..AND MAKEUP ADVICE OR JUST ANY ADVICE YOU NEED

COME CHECK IT OUT!!!

ALSO HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

by Naturally*You* on 12/24/2010 6:28:32 PM

aww. It hurts my feelings they said all the cool girls do that, cuz well umm, some make-up i'm not allowed to wear or I just can't afford! Frown

by dance_on_dreams on 12/20/2010 3:39:58 PM

MODMODMOD
This is a random question , but what color should i paint my nails for christmas?

Hey girlie. Red!

Elizabeth P.

by snowwysnoopy on 12/14/2010 7:40:01 PM

OK GIRLS ARE YOU TIGHT ON MONEY? GO TO eyeslipsface.com. ELF has amazing beaUty products and most of them are a dollar. Their not cheapy products!

by bff61 on 12/14/2010 6:35:41 PM

THE BLUE & GREEN SPARKLE NAIL POLISH IS ADORABLE! Laughing xD ;P ;D
..... blue & green are my favorite colors!

by Samocin97 on 12/13/2010 9:31:53 PM

sooooo cute! I want them all!!!! xD I wish I knew how to put on eyeliner correctly...........lmao

by Samocin97 on 12/13/2010 9:31:19 PM

I want the blue sparkle nail polish. it is so cute.

by spunkygirl03 on 12/11/2010 6:09:24 PM

OMG that blue nail polish is awesome!!!

by musicalchik15 on 12/11/2010 10:11:27 AM

anything for really thin hair?? my hair gets greasy and i wanna no how to style it and what products to wash it with, ive used aussie, pantene, garnier fructise, and loreal paris shampoo.... please let me no!! email me at paige.soltys@gmail.com

by Snowbabe on 12/10/2010 7:52:31 PM

Flat, oily hair and no time to shower? Not cute. Put on a cute headband that matches your outfit, and you’ll look instantly darling!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.