2 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

5 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

6 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

GLs fave beauty picks for 2010

From glittery tips to the eyeliner that’s insanely flattering, here are our beauty crushes.

these are sooooo cute i needta try them (; they would add to my already star worthy makeup collection lol love makeup (((:
COMMENT ON MY PROFILE GIRLSSSS
**me**

by awesomeful on 12/10/2010 9:45:07 AM

I NEED THAT BLUE NAIL POLISH

by hbees on 12/9/2010 9:29:12 AM

Mod! how do you curl your eyelashes? will it help my eyes look bigger? Thanks!

Hey girl!  Eyelash curlers make your eyelashes more noticeable, which may help frame your eyes, too!  This article explains how to use an eyelash curler:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/04/mascara-how-to.aspx.  xoxo

Marie H.

by skatetime on 12/6/2010 9:22:51 PM

Hey girls,
if you guys ever need help in anything, I'm here for you!! Smile
Just visit my site and leave a comment
or if you just want to talk then I'm here too Laughing

by dreamsnwishes on 12/6/2010 9:16:15 PM

MOD I have a perm in my hair. I've had it for 1 month aprox. but im not sure why but every time get out of the shower and scrunch my hair w/ mousse gel and spray it falls into a wierd wave. I don't need product names that would work but i need advice for my hair to stay longer. Mabye my hair is being weighed down?

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by erichmo on 12/6/2010 5:03:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I'm not allowed to wear makeup yet, but i have a party this friday and i want to look really cute. Any tips? Thanks

Hey girlie! No make up? No problem! Head over to the Fashion part of our site and look at some of the new in looks. Find an outfit that compliments your body shape, and add some color! Dress it up with with some cute jewelry, and if it's too chilly for a dress or skirt..just add some tights! Another option is to try a new look with your hair that is cute and will catch other's attention. If you're able to paint your nails, add some glam there as well. Cute nails make a cute girl! GL and have fun! Smile

Caitlin F.

by skyestar101 on 12/6/2010 3:55:51 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD Thanks sooo much!!!! My dog had a toumer that we found out about today!!! He was going to have surgery to have bladder stones removed. I will deffiently use your ideas!

No problem, girl! Good luck with everything Smile

Caitlin F.

by erichmo on 12/6/2010 1:53:13 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD We had to put my dog down today, its the very first animal i've ever lostFrown hove can i get over the saddness so i can have time to remember him for his good qualitys

Hey girl, I'm sorry about your loss Frown Losing an animal is always tough. I remember crying last year when my mom told me one of out pets died. You're definitely allowed to mourn, but if you want to try and stray away from the sadness make a list of all the fun things you and your dog did together. Everyday you can write down a different funny story your family remembers about him. This way you'll have happy memories left, that will always make you smile! Good luck, it's hard but I know you can get through it!

Caitlin F.

by erichmo on 12/6/2010 1:34:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! - I have one of my really close friends(sometimes my bff) who is in like a competition with me, and its getting really annoying. Like I get straight As& almost straight A+s and im good at almost every sport. So like in math she's always saying how easy everything is& stuff, then she gets a C on her text. Then she's like hey I got 3:30 on my half mile time! Im like cool, then she always asks me what I get& trys to beat me at everything! Im not in a competition with her but she is always determined to beat me, but she never does& she gets mad at me because of it! Everytime I see her she doesn't say hi or how r u? She instead says I got a A on my test, did u? So im like yeah.. & try to change the subject! Then she asks like she is sooo much prettier than me(srry if this is mean but she's not!) So im sick of it! How do I tell her to stop? Plz plz help me!

Hey girl! Doesn't sound like a healthy friendship :/ Take your friend aside one day and ask her if you can talk. Let her know that you don't want your friendship to be all about competition and you don't care who is better than who. Rather than constantly comparing things, tell her you would much rather talk about what you two love and have in common. Hope this helps, good luck!!

Caitlin F.

by jello4eve on 12/6/2010 9:48:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! okay so I have a question. I use drysol antiperperant and I was jus woundering if I can put a normal deodarant on top in the morning for odour? thanks for the help!

Hey girlie! A normal deoderant with fragrance over is fine! You're doctor should have all the answers to using Drysol, so be sure to talk to him or her about it the next time you go.

Caitlin F.