13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

16 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

16 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

GLs fave beauty picks for 2010

From glittery tips to the eyeliner that’s insanely flattering, here are our beauty crushes.

whenevr i post a comment it never gets posted like for the last couple of times... so can u guys please try to answer this! thhankks!
1) first i have a field trip in about a week and its to go see the play, a christmas carol... we have to dress up! and i dont know what to wear i was thinking of a fallish dress with a sweater over it (the dressis thin strapped kee right above my knees and is brown with a blue beige dark brown print) do u think that would be okay for a christmas carol play?
2) and i havent been doing that well in school even though i try super hard i always study do homework and everything but my grades are suffering because when i go to take the test i blankk out!

Hey! 1) I think that outfit sounds adorable 2) here's some study tips:

Helen S.

by pluto15912 on 12/5/2010 3:45:12 PM

Hey mod!!
So we are doing secret santa at school, I don't no wat to get the guy i got. He loves football,i need 2 small presents under 2 dollars and 1 final gift that has to be under 5 dollars. Any gift ideas? thx soo much!

hey! what about out this hot coco?

Helen S.

by Sasha756 on 12/5/2010 3:37:53 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, clothes, health, anything and EVERYTHING I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE to help ya out!! No question is weird I promise!
xoxo kikidee12
PS. I'm on GL everyday so I'll get to back to you the day you post the comment!

by kikidee12 on 12/5/2010 3:23:33 PM

hey! I was wondering what some cute(.....and cheap) diy prezzies that I could give my girls are? ok thanks!

Helen S.

by teamswift on 12/5/2010 3:01:02 PM

okay so i have no clue what to get my guy i like (who likes me back) for christmas..i have like 25-30$ max to spend . should i just bake something ?? and then attach a card and something else ?
thank you soo much ! (:

hey! baking's a sweet idea. does he like videogames? i bet you could get a used one for $30. good luck!

Helen S.

by michellexoxolove on 12/5/2010 2:47:45 PM

Mod is it wrong to have a huge crush on a guy who has a girlfriend?

hey! well you can't help how you feel, but what would really be wrong is if you acted on those feelings. good luck!

Helen S.

by rachie.t.rox23 on 12/5/2010 1:51:41 PM

Heyyyyyyy u guys should check out the dazzling dancers club! The profile is dazzlingdancas<3 it's an awesome club here on gl and we really need more ppl! Thnx! Even if u r not a dancer tell your friends about it! Thnx!

Vp of dazzling dancers club

by dancer1668 on 12/5/2010 1:07:12 PM

that pink is to DIE for good job gl ppl.oh btw i donyt wear makeup and most ten yr old dont soo it doesnt appeal to us.i need that pink

by sydneywhite on 12/5/2010 1:00:55 PM

that pink is to die for ;)

by sydneywhite on 12/5/2010 12:58:28 PM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!