AN HOUR AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

1 HOURS AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre

2 HOURS AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

COMMENTS

GLs fave beauty picks for 2010

From glittery tips to the eyeliner that’s insanely flattering, here are our beauty crushes.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
whenevr i post a comment it never gets posted like for the last couple of times... so can u guys please try to answer this! thhankks!
1) first i have a field trip in about a week and its to go see the play, a christmas carol... we have to dress up! and i dont know what to wear i was thinking of a fallish dress with a sweater over it (the dressis thin strapped kee right above my knees and is brown with a blue beige dark brown print) do u think that would be okay for a christmas carol play?
2) and i havent been doing that well in school even though i try super hard i always study do homework and everything but my grades are suffering because when i go to take the test i blankk out!

Hey! 1) I think that outfit sounds adorable 2) here's some study tips: http://www.girlslife.com/category/study-tips.aspx

Helen S.

by pluto15912 on 12/5/2010 3:45:12 PM

Hey mod!!
So we are doing secret santa at school, I don't no wat to get the guy i got. He loves football,i need 2 small presents under 2 dollars and 1 final gift that has to be under 5 dollars. Any gift ideas? thx soo much!

hey! what about out this hot coco? http://www.girlslife.com/category/crafts.aspx

Helen S.

by Sasha756 on 12/5/2010 3:37:53 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, clothes, health, anything and EVERYTHING I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE to help ya out!! No question is weird I promise!
xoxo kikidee12
PS. I'm on GL everyday so I'll get to back to you the day you post the comment!

by kikidee12 on 12/5/2010 3:23:33 PM

modmodmodmodmodmodmod
hey! I was wondering what some cute(.....and cheap) diy prezzies that I could give my girls are? ok thanks!

Helen S.

by teamswift on 12/5/2010 3:01:02 PM

MODS;
okay so i have no clue what to get my guy i like (who likes me back) for christmas..i have like 25-30$ max to spend . should i just bake something ?? and then attach a card and something else ?
thank you soo much ! (:

hey! baking's a sweet idea. does he like videogames? i bet you could get a used one for $30. good luck!

Helen S.

by michellexoxolove on 12/5/2010 2:47:45 PM

Mod is it wrong to have a huge crush on a guy who has a girlfriend?

hey! well you can't help how you feel, but what would really be wrong is if you acted on those feelings. good luck!

Helen S.

by rachie.t.rox23 on 12/5/2010 1:51:41 PM

Heyyyyyyy u guys should check out the dazzling dancers club! The profile is dazzlingdancas<3 it's an awesome club here on gl and we really need more ppl! Thnx! Even if u r not a dancer tell your friends about it! Thnx!

Vp of dazzling dancers club

by dancer1668 on 12/5/2010 1:07:12 PM

that pink is to DIE for good job gl ppl.oh btw i donyt wear makeup and most ten yr old dont soo it doesnt appeal to us.i need that pink

by sydneywhite on 12/5/2010 1:00:55 PM

that pink is to die for ;)

by sydneywhite on 12/5/2010 12:58:28 PM