Bridget M.

is modding

11 MINUTES AGO OMG have you seen @ArianaGrande's new music video yet?! http://t.co/GEqJclbbp2

AN HOUR AGO See Toby from #PLL in a whole new way: http://t.co/LbGq9tjMCb

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

COMMENTS

GLs fave beauty picks for 2010

From glittery tips to the eyeliner that’s insanely flattering, here are our beauty crushes.

18$ for nail polish, my mom would NEVER but me that. a little too pricey

by gymgirl123 on 1/29/2011 8:24:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I LOVE eyeliner pencils but mine got kinda dull and I dont want to buy a new one so... Is there a way to sharpen them

Hey girlie,

If you have a legit "eyeliner pencil" (like one that looks like a real pencil, with a wood color that leads to the tip), you can pick up a little sharpener that looks like a portable pencil sharpener. It'll do the trick! Smile

Lauren C.

by Soccer Chic13 on 1/10/2011 7:11:28 PM

1, 2, 3, 4,
Who’s that girl they all adore?
5, 6, 7, 8
It’s a Winter Wonder, babe!

*Who are the Winter Wonders?*
Six flawless girls. The girls that everyone wants to be.
The Winter Wonders is a new club with (believe it or not) available spots.
This season only, the Winter Wonders are taking over GL with their superior ways (:

Get access to: Amazing tips, boy advice, gossip, plus much more! Oh, did I mention the online parties?

So why not apply?
Maybe you’ll get lucky (:

xo,

by ♥The Winter Wonders♥ on 1/10/2011 6:48:34 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
I'm having trouble applying eyeliner on my upper waterline.
I'm pretty sure it would work if I was using gel or liquid eyeliner, but all we have at my house is pencil, and my mom said that she doesn't want me to be spending so much money on makeup.
Is it natural for it to make my eyes to water and hurt?
Whenever I apply it, the black comes out faded and not even noticeable.
How do I make it noticeable?

Hey girl,

Is the pencil new? Eyeliner usually starts to irritate our eyes if we're allergic to that type or if it is old/expired. That's REALLY bad for your eyes, so don't keep using it! Personally, I recommend saving your money and telling mom that you've given this one a chance and you'd like to try a different kind because it really irritates your eyes. Avoid liquid eyeliner - that's actually tough to apply and you should wait til you master regular eyeliner first! Smile My fave is Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner. It goes on in a defined line that you can choose to smudge and you don't have to put any "elbow grease" behind it just to get it to show up. (Also, please only post your question ONCE. We see every comment that gets posted, so you don't need to post multiple times! Thanks babe!)

Lauren C.

by scarfgirlyy on 1/10/2011 6:36:21 PM

Love the blue polish, but 18 bucks?? saw whaaaat?!

by scarfgirlyy on 1/10/2011 6:27:13 PM

I <3 glitter soo cute .Also i have anough neon pink nail polish to last this entire year hahahhaha.

by soccerchick1999 on 1/9/2011 8:51:40 PM

wats in 2011.heres the scoop...classic pink or purple nails.doesn't need to be retro though.too much for this year.pretty maroon or eggplant liners do.lots o' mosterizer to keep the face glowing and awake.moisterizing lipbalm with spf of at least 5 in it on lips with a peachy pink gloss.also in is red,berry colored lipsticks,but gloss is better.and for hair,keep it natual but with funky hairbands that go round the head witha big flower.shimmer is also in this year.shimmery shirts will keep u rockin till 2012!skinny jeans r a major must have now.4 clothes...shimmery tank with a denim jean jacket,skinnies,hairband and flats will keep u in style and adorable 2 all guys an ya bff's.from school preppy to party ready in no effort at all!What a combo!

by cheekymonkey1 on 1/8/2011 5:03:01 PM

Uh I would so wear the nail polish if I didn't go to a private school. sigh

by sportychick19 on 1/3/2011 5:55:02 PM

wow I love this awsome site! SmileLaughing

by mangogirl1999 on 1/1/2011 12:50:43 PM

love the blue nail polish. it's too cool <3

by shopaholic2000 on 12/30/2010 5:36:48 PM

huge fan of the punchy nails but not so sure bout the chunky glitter. the neon colors r cool but huge sparkles seem a little bit...... fake to me. people who wear chunky nail glitter i have nnothing against you im just not all that into it. its not really my taste. dont get me wrong i love glitter just not in huge chunks on my fingers.

by NellyBell123 on 12/25/2010 2:01:52 PM

NEW CLUB ALERT!!!

NATURALLY YOU IS ALL ABOUT...YOU!!!

THIS CLUB IS WONDERFUL...

WE GIVE FASHION..HAIR..AND MAKEUP ADVICE OR JUST ANY ADVICE YOU NEED

COME CHECK IT OUT!!!

ALSO HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

by Naturally*You* on 12/24/2010 6:28:32 PM

aww. It hurts my feelings they said all the cool girls do that, cuz well umm, some make-up i'm not allowed to wear or I just can't afford! Frown

by dance_on_dreams on 12/20/2010 3:39:58 PM

MODMODMOD
This is a random question , but what color should i paint my nails for christmas?

Hey girlie. Red!

Elizabeth P.

by snowwysnoopy on 12/14/2010 7:40:01 PM

OK GIRLS ARE YOU TIGHT ON MONEY? GO TO eyeslipsface.com. ELF has amazing beaUty products and most of them are a dollar. Their not cheapy products!

by bff61 on 12/14/2010 6:35:41 PM

THE BLUE & GREEN SPARKLE NAIL POLISH IS ADORABLE! Laughing xD ;P ;D
..... blue & green are my favorite colors!

by Samocin97 on 12/13/2010 9:31:53 PM

sooooo cute! I want them all!!!! xD I wish I knew how to put on eyeliner correctly...........lmao

by Samocin97 on 12/13/2010 9:31:19 PM

I want the blue sparkle nail polish. it is so cute.

by spunkygirl03 on 12/11/2010 6:09:24 PM

OMG that blue nail polish is awesome!!!

by musicalchik15 on 12/11/2010 10:11:27 AM

anything for really thin hair?? my hair gets greasy and i wanna no how to style it and what products to wash it with, ive used aussie, pantene, garnier fructise, and loreal paris shampoo.... please let me no!! email me at paige.soltys@gmail.com

by Snowbabe on 12/10/2010 7:52:31 PM

these are sooooo cute i needta try them (; they would add to my already star worthy makeup collection lol love makeup (((:
COMMENT ON MY PROFILE GIRLSSSS
**me**

by awesomeful on 12/10/2010 9:45:07 AM

I NEED THAT BLUE NAIL POLISH

by hbees on 12/9/2010 9:29:12 AM

Mod! how do you curl your eyelashes? will it help my eyes look bigger? Thanks!

Hey girl!  Eyelash curlers make your eyelashes more noticeable, which may help frame your eyes, too!  This article explains how to use an eyelash curler:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/04/mascara-how-to.aspx.  xoxo

Marie H.

by skatetime on 12/6/2010 9:22:51 PM

Hey girls,
if you guys ever need help in anything, I'm here for you!! Smile
Just visit my site and leave a comment
or if you just want to talk then I'm here too Laughing

by dreamsnwishes on 12/6/2010 9:16:15 PM

MOD I have a perm in my hair. I've had it for 1 month aprox. but im not sure why but every time get out of the shower and scrunch my hair w/ mousse gel and spray it falls into a wierd wave. I don't need product names that would work but i need advice for my hair to stay longer. Mabye my hair is being weighed down?

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by erichmo on 12/6/2010 5:03:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I'm not allowed to wear makeup yet, but i have a party this friday and i want to look really cute. Any tips? Thanks

Hey girlie! No make up? No problem! Head over to the Fashion part of our site and look at some of the new in looks. Find an outfit that compliments your body shape, and add some color! Dress it up with with some cute jewelry, and if it's too chilly for a dress or skirt..just add some tights! Another option is to try a new look with your hair that is cute and will catch other's attention. If you're able to paint your nails, add some glam there as well. Cute nails make a cute girl! GL and have fun! Smile

Caitlin F.

by skyestar101 on 12/6/2010 3:55:51 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD Thanks sooo much!!!! My dog had a toumer that we found out about today!!! He was going to have surgery to have bladder stones removed. I will deffiently use your ideas!

No problem, girl! Good luck with everything Smile

Caitlin F.

by erichmo on 12/6/2010 1:53:13 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD We had to put my dog down today, its the very first animal i've ever lostFrown hove can i get over the saddness so i can have time to remember him for his good qualitys

Hey girl, I'm sorry about your loss Frown Losing an animal is always tough. I remember crying last year when my mom told me one of out pets died. You're definitely allowed to mourn, but if you want to try and stray away from the sadness make a list of all the fun things you and your dog did together. Everyday you can write down a different funny story your family remembers about him. This way you'll have happy memories left, that will always make you smile! Good luck, it's hard but I know you can get through it!

Caitlin F.

by erichmo on 12/6/2010 1:34:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! - I have one of my really close friends(sometimes my bff) who is in like a competition with me, and its getting really annoying. Like I get straight As& almost straight A+s and im good at almost every sport. So like in math she's always saying how easy everything is& stuff, then she gets a C on her text. Then she's like hey I got 3:30 on my half mile time! Im like cool, then she always asks me what I get& trys to beat me at everything! Im not in a competition with her but she is always determined to beat me, but she never does& she gets mad at me because of it! Everytime I see her she doesn't say hi or how r u? She instead says I got a A on my test, did u? So im like yeah.. & try to change the subject! Then she asks like she is sooo much prettier than me(srry if this is mean but she's not!) So im sick of it! How do I tell her to stop? Plz plz help me!

Hey girl! Doesn't sound like a healthy friendship :/ Take your friend aside one day and ask her if you can talk. Let her know that you don't want your friendship to be all about competition and you don't care who is better than who. Rather than constantly comparing things, tell her you would much rather talk about what you two love and have in common. Hope this helps, good luck!!

Caitlin F.

by jello4eve on 12/6/2010 9:48:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! okay so I have a question. I use drysol antiperperant and I was jus woundering if I can put a normal deodarant on top in the morning for odour? thanks for the help!

Hey girlie! A normal deoderant with fragrance over is fine! You're doctor should have all the answers to using Drysol, so be sure to talk to him or her about it the next time you go.

Caitlin F.

by TheSmartie on 12/6/2010 1:11:00 AM

Mod! Mod? Hey mod! I was just wondering whenost people have their first kiss or first boyfriend. I'm 13 now and I just wanted to know. I'll start dating whenever I'm ready, but I just wanted to know what the average age were.

Hey girlie, I got my first kiss at 16, so I say typically 16 years of age.

Paige T.

by dawn dee on 12/5/2010 11:22:37 PM

love them all! (:

by musicluva246 on 12/5/2010 10:14:47 PM

i really wish i could use eyeliner

by shimmerstar on 12/5/2010 9:10:35 PM

I LOVE the first nail polish!!!!!

by TennisGirl17 on 12/5/2010 8:03:28 PM

Need advice? Think u can give good advice? Then go to the advice girlies club! I need members, advertisers, and advice givers. It is a great place to give advice and get advice. Plz plz plz check it out. Thanks it means so much to me!

Advice girlies club President,
Renee

by Advicegirlies<3 on 12/5/2010 7:58:38 PM

LOVE it all... great tips!!!!!! ☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥

by SC4evr on 12/5/2010 7:10:38 PM

love it allllll ☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺

by SC4evr on 12/5/2010 7:08:27 PM

i love chunky glitter, but i would be able to find a bottle of nail polish similar to that one, that 20$. i mean thats crazy i rather keep my money for something like a good pair of jeans. so i will stick to drugstore brands.

by hdance5 on 12/5/2010 5:39:07 PM

CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN GIRLS!!!!!!
I have decided to create a support group for christian girls going through tough times. I'm calling it FEARLESS FEMALES. If you wanna share stories, verses or ask for advice from your fellow girlies, post it on my profile!

FEARLESS FEMALES!!!

by pondhouse on 12/5/2010 4:30:03 PM

Why is it all so expensive?

by grace2985 on 12/5/2010 4:02:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
whenevr i post a comment it never gets posted like for the last couple of times... so can u guys please try to answer this! thhankks!
1) first i have a field trip in about a week and its to go see the play, a christmas carol... we have to dress up! and i dont know what to wear i was thinking of a fallish dress with a sweater over it (the dressis thin strapped kee right above my knees and is brown with a blue beige dark brown print) do u think that would be okay for a christmas carol play?
2) and i havent been doing that well in school even though i try super hard i always study do homework and everything but my grades are suffering because when i go to take the test i blankk out!

Hey! 1) I think that outfit sounds adorable 2) here's some study tips: http://www.girlslife.com/category/study-tips.aspx

Helen S.

by pluto15912 on 12/5/2010 3:45:12 PM

Hey mod!!
So we are doing secret santa at school, I don't no wat to get the guy i got. He loves football,i need 2 small presents under 2 dollars and 1 final gift that has to be under 5 dollars. Any gift ideas? thx soo much!

hey! what about out this hot coco? http://www.girlslife.com/category/crafts.aspx

Helen S.

by Sasha756 on 12/5/2010 3:37:53 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, clothes, health, anything and EVERYTHING I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE to help ya out!! No question is weird I promise!
xoxo kikidee12
PS. I'm on GL everyday so I'll get to back to you the day you post the comment!

by kikidee12 on 12/5/2010 3:23:33 PM

modmodmodmodmodmodmod
hey! I was wondering what some cute(.....and cheap) diy prezzies that I could give my girls are? ok thanks!

Helen S.

by teamswift on 12/5/2010 3:01:02 PM

MODS;
okay so i have no clue what to get my guy i like (who likes me back) for christmas..i have like 25-30$ max to spend . should i just bake something ?? and then attach a card and something else ?
thank you soo much ! (:

hey! baking's a sweet idea. does he like videogames? i bet you could get a used one for $30. good luck!

Helen S.

by michellexoxolove on 12/5/2010 2:47:45 PM

Mod is it wrong to have a huge crush on a guy who has a girlfriend?

hey! well you can't help how you feel, but what would really be wrong is if you acted on those feelings. good luck!

Helen S.

by rachie.t.rox23 on 12/5/2010 1:51:41 PM

Heyyyyyyy u guys should check out the dazzling dancers club! The profile is dazzlingdancas<3 it's an awesome club here on gl and we really need more ppl! Thnx! Even if u r not a dancer tell your friends about it! Thnx!

Vp of dazzling dancers club

by dancer1668 on 12/5/2010 1:07:12 PM

that pink is to DIE for good job gl ppl.oh btw i donyt wear makeup and most ten yr old dont soo it doesnt appeal to us.i need that pink

by sydneywhite on 12/5/2010 1:00:55 PM

that pink is to die for ;)

by sydneywhite on 12/5/2010 12:58:28 PM