4 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

5 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

6 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

Get hot hair for the holidays

Want glam strands this second? We've got expert tips to get your hair from blah to brilliant.

I'm. Buying everything on this list!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/21/2012 6:31:16 PM

3/4 because I don't blow dry my hair

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/12/2012 10:50:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
My hair is straight, short and boring. Im trying to grow it out but i hate it being straight and everytime i curl it it makes it look shorter! HELP!

Hey girlie! Try some of these out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/14/Dress-up-your-hair-with-awesome-accessories.aspx
Jessica W.

by AeroPink on 1/17/2011 9:30:14 AM

MODMODMOD
My hair is naturally wavy and frizzy. I always straighten it for school, but at the end of te day its wavy-ish again and frizzy at the top. do you have any tips on how I can keep my hair straight and frizz free through PE?

Hey babe,

Try using Frizz Ease serum in your hair after the shower! It helps smooth your hair for longer, even through sweating/humidity Smile

Lauren C.

by Kaitster13 on 1/10/2011 8:49:06 PM

i have really ugly bags under my eyes. they're always there even when i do get enough sleep. i feel like they make my whole face uglier. HELP!!

Helen S.

by biffo on 1/2/2011 3:22:07 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have bangs, and I like to wear them straight down my forehead, but I always have a cowlick in the middle. The bangs in the middle curve away from each other, leaving a gap that shows my forehead. It looks really weird... any ideas on how to get rid of it???
Thanks

Hey girlie, try using a head band or something to hide it. Next time you go to get your hair cut you can ask if they can cut it a certain way to avoid that.

Lauren T.

by glittergurrl on 1/1/2011 6:21:30 PM

I'm getting my haircut tomorrow and I don't know what I want to do with my hair. It's about boob length and light brown/blonde. I'm a cheerleader so it has to be long enough to be pulled into a ponytail.
Thanks

Hey girlie. Try getting layers or maybe side bangs--you can always pin them back for cheerleading. Find a picture of a celeb who has the haircut you want and take that pic with you tomorrow to the salon.

Elizabeth P.

by flyer on 12/21/2010 7:06:57 PM

I have two problems;
1)I don't know how to "MOD"
2)I need hairdo ideas for my kinda of hair, it's to my shoulders and its naturally curly but I straighten it sometimes, its really thick tho so I need something new to do other than a bump all the time! HELPP
-Mal

Hey girlie,

What do you mean, you don't know how to mod? All ya gotta know is how to ask questions... and you're doing a good job Smile Leaving your hair down and curly pulling it up half-up-half-down are both really pretty options. You can dress it up with an interesting headband or sparkly hair clip to make it interesting! If it's straight, you can do a lot with it - ponytail, braid, French braid, half-up-half-down, etc. Just stay creative and go with what most suits your mood!

Lauren C.

by polaree on 12/19/2010 3:54:55 PM

Hi there, I have noticed that there are very few short hair tips on this site. I like the fashion tips and the other advice offered, but I would like hair tips that I can actually use!

Thanks!

-Lilly

by lillianbunny on 12/13/2010 7:56:49 PM

why hasn't my post been put thru???

by kaiptau on 12/10/2010 6:56:31 PM