7 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range đŸ˜˜đŸ˜˜ï¿½http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

8 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

10 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Get hot hair for the holidays

Want glam strands this second? We've got expert tips to get your hair from blah to brilliant.

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
i realllllly like this guy and we he has been sending subtle signals all week and now he is going out with another girl! how can i win him over?

Hey girlie, start flirting! You want him to know that you're into him so he won't be intimidated if he's into you too.

Lauren T.

by 14emozingo on 12/4/2010 8:11:55 PM

I have a problem. I cannot wear cute hairbands like the one seen here. Whenever I put hairbands on they fall out of my hair. This happens no matter what size hairband I get so I'm stuck wearing those workout headbands which my mom says looks babyish. I bought those hair bands which have the elastic attached to them on the bottom so you cant see it and it still looks like your wearing a regular hairband and now even those fall out of my hair. What should I do?

Hey girlie, try using bobby pins to hold them in place. It usually works and still looks great!

Lauren T.

by Scorpio1027 on 12/4/2010 6:57:25 PM

I don't like the headband that much, it's a little too much.
Frown

by Art Crazy52 on 12/4/2010 4:44:24 PM

MODMODMOD!
it's snowing!!!! the problem is, i have a cold, so i can't go outside. and my brother has a basketball game today, and i'm not going, cause i don't feel good. so i'm going to be home alone for a couple hours. what do i do?!?
thanks!
xoxo kacey

Helen S.

by kcgirl109 on 12/4/2010 1:58:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD I am going ice skating with my BFF in a few hours and i wanted to know what makeup i should wear to bring out my features and help me not look pale (it's gonna be cold). So like, what colors and makeup? Thanks!

Hey! well it depends somewhat on your eye and skin tone, but I say go for blushy and peachy tones for a warm look. stay away from blues and greens that'll make you look paler  Smile

Helen S.

by Zeus11 on 12/4/2010 1:51:51 PM

i can only do the headband *sigh* got any tips for girls with super curly hair that DOESN'T require a blowout???

by krazy198 on 12/4/2010 1:21:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I'm going to my lil bro's basketball game today. One of my besties will be there, and there is a high chance that some people from my school will be there 2. What should I wear? Im stuck lol. THank u!

Hey girlie,

you should wear something half casual half flirty. Check out this link that shows you how can you make denim (casual) a little dressy (flirty) http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/14/style-911-dress-up-denim.aspx
Paige T.

by chicka678 on 12/4/2010 12:17:46 PM

I think I saw that headband in a seventeen magazine!!!

by singsongsat_449449 on 12/4/2010 11:21:07 AM

love the tips.....

by lildancer9876 on 12/4/2010 10:54:31 AM

i have that headband!

by christina61 on 12/4/2010 9:56:46 AM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.