AN HOUR AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Should @taylorswift13 or @ddlovato join you at your #Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow?

Get hot hair for the holidays

Want glam strands this second? We've got expert tips to get your hair from blah to brilliant.

I'm. Buying everything on this list!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/21/2012 6:31:16 PM

3/4 because I don't blow dry my hair

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/12/2012 10:50:12 PM

My hair is straight, short and boring. Im trying to grow it out but i hate it being straight and everytime i curl it it makes it look shorter! HELP!

Hey girlie! Try some of these out:
Jessica W.

by AeroPink on 1/17/2011 9:30:14 AM

My hair is naturally wavy and frizzy. I always straighten it for school, but at the end of te day its wavy-ish again and frizzy at the top. do you have any tips on how I can keep my hair straight and frizz free through PE?

Hey babe,

Try using Frizz Ease serum in your hair after the shower! It helps smooth your hair for longer, even through sweating/humidity Smile

Lauren C.

by Kaitster13 on 1/10/2011 8:49:06 PM

i have really ugly bags under my eyes. they're always there even when i do get enough sleep. i feel like they make my whole face uglier. HELP!!

Helen S.

by biffo on 1/2/2011 3:22:07 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have bangs, and I like to wear them straight down my forehead, but I always have a cowlick in the middle. The bangs in the middle curve away from each other, leaving a gap that shows my forehead. It looks really weird... any ideas on how to get rid of it???

Hey girlie, try using a head band or something to hide it. Next time you go to get your hair cut you can ask if they can cut it a certain way to avoid that.

Lauren T.

by glittergurrl on 1/1/2011 6:21:30 PM

I'm getting my haircut tomorrow and I don't know what I want to do with my hair. It's about boob length and light brown/blonde. I'm a cheerleader so it has to be long enough to be pulled into a ponytail.

Hey girlie. Try getting layers or maybe side bangs--you can always pin them back for cheerleading. Find a picture of a celeb who has the haircut you want and take that pic with you tomorrow to the salon.

Elizabeth P.

by flyer on 12/21/2010 7:06:57 PM

I have two problems;
1)I don't know how to "MOD"
2)I need hairdo ideas for my kinda of hair, it's to my shoulders and its naturally curly but I straighten it sometimes, its really thick tho so I need something new to do other than a bump all the time! HELPP

Hey girlie,

What do you mean, you don't know how to mod? All ya gotta know is how to ask questions... and you're doing a good job Smile Leaving your hair down and curly pulling it up half-up-half-down are both really pretty options. You can dress it up with an interesting headband or sparkly hair clip to make it interesting! If it's straight, you can do a lot with it - ponytail, braid, French braid, half-up-half-down, etc. Just stay creative and go with what most suits your mood!

Lauren C.

by polaree on 12/19/2010 3:54:55 PM

Hi there, I have noticed that there are very few short hair tips on this site. I like the fashion tips and the other advice offered, but I would like hair tips that I can actually use!

by lillianbunny on 12/13/2010 7:56:49 PM

why hasn't my post been put thru???

by kaiptau on 12/10/2010 6:56:31 PM

MOD Our school does a foregine exchange student program every year and the exchange students just came in late October. Last Friday night, I met this guy, Alex at the state conference football game. He's a German foreign exchange student and we are both sophmores. He is pretty cute and one of the funniest, cutest, smartest, nicest guys I have ever known. He leaves in June, but I have a crush on him. I don't have any classes with him either. How can I get to know him better and possibly encourage him to like me? Thank you! -KT

Hey girl!  If you don't have class with him, look for other opportunities to chat with him, like before or after school.  Be friendly, say "hi," and start a convo.  You could invite him to hang out with you and your friends to get to know him better.  xoxo

Marie H.

by bluet00th on 12/6/2010 9:43:30 PM

my friend(used to be my bff like 4 yrs ago & she only takes me home from school tats y she's me friend), let's call her M, had a bf but cheated on him& sexted to other guys(totally different story). So her bf,let's call him J, broke up with her(3-4 weeks ago). Now I like J. Im shy and don't want to ask him out, also M would hate me(maybe even seriously fight me). Anyway what should I do about that? Eventually tell him? Or move on? Oh also (plz answer even if I should move on) how do u tell a guy u like him?

Hey girlie, the best advice I can give about telling a guy u like him is just gathering your courage and be straight to the point and just say it. Also it seems like you have to choose between M and J, If you really really like J why not tell him how you feel?

Paige T.

by jello4eve on 12/6/2010 12:35:08 AM

This Christmas I REALLY cannot spend any money. I need to get something for my dad for Christmas though! Any homemade ideas that he would like?
PS: He's not a really typical american dad thats like obsessed with sports, he works a lot. Please please PLEASE help!!

Hey girlie, think of a more functional or sentimental gift. You could also make him a great meal.

Paige T.

by hannah12 on 12/6/2010 12:06:45 AM

Need advice? Think u can give good advice? Then go to the advice girlies club! I need members, advertisers, and advice givers. It is a great place to give advice and get advice. Plz plz plz check it out. Thanks it means so much to me!

Advice girlies club President,

by Advicegirlies<3 on 12/5/2010 7:59:34 PM

MOD!! Mod!! hey!! i was just wondering what is the "talking" stage in a relationship? My crush and i just both admitted to one another that we like each other, but we are not going out yet. so is this the "talking" stage? thanks!! Isabella

Hey chica! Stages, smages. Relationships are different for everyone, and each couple does things differently. I would say that the "talking" stage is before you officially start dating, when you're just getting to know each other Smile

Becca G.

by isabella58 on 12/5/2010 6:05:06 PM

hey! I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’ s

extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor,

guidance counselor, teacher, etc. ♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help, check out:!

Helen S.

by txterluver77! on 12/5/2010 4:33:48 PM

I have decided to create a support group for christian girls going through tough times. I'm calling it FEARLESS FEMALES. If you wanna share stories, verses or ask for advice from your fellow girlies, post it on my profile!

by pondhouse on 12/5/2010 4:33:11 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, clothes, health, anything and EVERYTHING I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOVE to help ya out! No question is weird I promise! ;)
xoxo kikidee12
PS. I'm on GL everyday so I'll get back to ya the day you post your comment!

by kikidee12 on 12/5/2010 3:32:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD Okay so I have really dry, frizzy, staticy and sorta fried hair in the winter, but I want it to be smooth and silky!! I don't wanna go out and buy any products other than what I can find in my house, so are there any home remedies that you know of????? Also I heard something about putting oil in you hair for a few hours or leaving your conditioner in longer...Please help!!!!
xoxo Jonaslover16 Smile

Hey! try the dove conditioner here:  it's only $3!

Helen S.

by Jonaslover16 on 12/5/2010 1:25:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD  i was talking to my bestie, and she said that i flirt a lot. not constantly, but a lot more than needed. i had NO idea until she told me. now i am afraid i am sending the wrong signals to guys! i text my guy friends and they always put smileys and even winky faces! how can i be more friendly than flirty?

Hey girlie! Sometimes some girls have a more flirty nature than other girls. You can't really change your personality- you are who you are. But as far as sending the wrong signals to guys- if they start acting like they want to be more than friends, then you should set them straight that you don't want anything beyond friendship.

Marly Z.

by sodapoprocker on 12/5/2010 12:07:12 AM

i realllllly like this guy and we he has been sending subtle signals all week and now he is going out with another girl! how can i win him over?

Hey girlie, start flirting! You want him to know that you're into him so he won't be intimidated if he's into you too.

Lauren T.

by 14emozingo on 12/4/2010 8:11:55 PM

I have a problem. I cannot wear cute hairbands like the one seen here. Whenever I put hairbands on they fall out of my hair. This happens no matter what size hairband I get so I'm stuck wearing those workout headbands which my mom says looks babyish. I bought those hair bands which have the elastic attached to them on the bottom so you cant see it and it still looks like your wearing a regular hairband and now even those fall out of my hair. What should I do?

Hey girlie, try using bobby pins to hold them in place. It usually works and still looks great!

Lauren T.

by Scorpio1027 on 12/4/2010 6:57:25 PM

I don't like the headband that much, it's a little too much.

by Art Crazy52 on 12/4/2010 4:44:24 PM

it's snowing!!!! the problem is, i have a cold, so i can't go outside. and my brother has a basketball game today, and i'm not going, cause i don't feel good. so i'm going to be home alone for a couple hours. what do i do?!?
xoxo kacey

Helen S.

by kcgirl109 on 12/4/2010 1:58:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD I am going ice skating with my BFF in a few hours and i wanted to know what makeup i should wear to bring out my features and help me not look pale (it's gonna be cold). So like, what colors and makeup? Thanks!

Hey! well it depends somewhat on your eye and skin tone, but I say go for blushy and peachy tones for a warm look. stay away from blues and greens that'll make you look paler  Smile

Helen S.

by Zeus11 on 12/4/2010 1:51:51 PM

i can only do the headband *sigh* got any tips for girls with super curly hair that DOESN'T require a blowout???

by krazy198 on 12/4/2010 1:21:07 PM

So I'm going to my lil bro's basketball game today. One of my besties will be there, and there is a high chance that some people from my school will be there 2. What should I wear? Im stuck lol. THank u!

Hey girlie,

you should wear something half casual half flirty. Check out this link that shows you how can you make denim (casual) a little dressy (flirty)
Paige T.

by chicka678 on 12/4/2010 12:17:46 PM

I think I saw that headband in a seventeen magazine!!!

by singsongsat_449449 on 12/4/2010 11:21:07 AM

love the tips.....

by lildancer9876 on 12/4/2010 10:54:31 AM

i have that headband!

by christina61 on 12/4/2010 9:56:46 AM

I can only do the headband

by jalapenos2468 on 12/4/2010 9:39:20 AM

I'm going on a cruise for Christmas, and we have formal dinners, so these tips are great! Smile

by ValShmal98 on 12/4/2010 8:11:16 AM

I can only do the headbandFrown

by Greenday299 on 12/4/2010 7:19:33 AM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?