2 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

3 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

4 HOURS AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

COMMENTS

I'm a compulsive shopper

I've always been a compulsive shopper, but I always bought little things. Now, I've been obsessing about a bigger thing. I want it really badly...

omg same here! i see things in the mall and in stores and i cant not get them or it makes me feel really bad!

by dancingdelaney on 12/19/2010 9:17:27 PM

if i had more money id be a cumpulsive shopper. im like a cumpulsive window shopper

by notmotAB on 12/15/2010 6:42:26 PM

Hey, chicas!
A shopping obsession is hard to break-believe me, I used to be obsessed! Here are some tips for you:
1) If you want a book, try finding a free summary, excerpt, or even the whole book online!
2) Instead of buying that outfit right there and now, check out online and other stores to compare prices.
3) Wait a few days, to see if that "I have to have it" feeling passes.
4) Is there something BIG you wanna save for? If so,, remember that item, and don't get the other thing.
5) Instead of buying that shirt, why not go to a fabric store to get some materials and make it? It's less expensive, and you can customize it!
Hope this helped, girls! Come check out my profile to get advice and stuff.
Peace and Luh-v,
Katani K.

by FashionGurlie on 12/14/2010 11:19:57 PM

Mod. I want to fit in @ school, but it seems you gotta cuss to be cool. Which i dont wanna cuss. Plus we have to dance with numerous guys and some don't even wanna touch me. I'm smart, but I do like to chill and relax. What can I do to fit in with everybody?! Please and Thank U!!!!

Hey girl,

Never do something bad just to fit in with the crowd. You don't have to change your morals for others and it's good that you don't want to cuss even if that might be the "cool" thing to do. I think I'm very similar to you — I'm smart, but that doesn't mean I don't like to have fun, even though I don't cuss. I would just try to talk to them about topics that you can all relate to ... teachers, shows on TV, Christmas break, anything - maybe you'll find someone else who's similar to you and you can have a conversation and hang out after school. If you're confident, outgoing and friendly, people will probably start to see you as somebody they can talk to, dance with or hang out with. Also, probably not everyone at your school is someone who cusses. Maybe you'll find someone who's just like you and looking for someone like you, too!

Vanessa J.

by Shopaholic55 on 12/8/2010 7:07:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! So, I really want to make some money, but I don't know how! I do have a job catsitting for my neighbor, but i only do it when she's out of town, which isn't very often. I'm 14 years old, there's not much I can do. Help!

Hey girlie! Well first, check out this advice we gave to another girl who was in need of some money. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/01/22/I-need-a-job.aspx Also, be sure to check around your city for any places hiring and ask what their ages are. I had my first job at 15! Good luck, hope you start bringing in the mula Smile

Caitlin F.

by morgo1300 on 12/8/2010 11:58:51 AM

hey! don't worry I am a compulsive shopper too!. Perhaps you can try sticking to a certain budget to spend when your out shopping. another thing i do is try and save a ctain amount every month. Like put £5 a month or something into a shut box and for something like chrstmas or birthdays, you can use that money. That way you still have money to spend but can stop yourself spending too much.

by duckeyluver7 on 12/8/2010 8:19:02 AM

how long does it take for an account to get modded? MOOOD.

Hola chica! It usually takes a couple of days to get modded so just hang tight! Smile

Caitlin F.

by slimshadysbabygirl96 on 12/6/2010 10:05:13 AM

MOOOOD what is there to do on a snowday, if i have no one to hangout wiht? oh, and how do i get a picture on here for my account? thanks! -slimshadysbabygirl96

Hey chica! Snowday? I'm so jealous! There are plenty of things to do on a snow day though! Check out our crafts sections for some ideas

Or make up some crafts of your own! You could always start making holiday cards for friends and family, and everybody loves homemade gifts. Hope these ideas keep ya busy!
Oh! and to get a picture, go to account then personalize avatar. The avatar you upload will be your picture!

Caitlin F.

by slimshadysbabygirl96 on 12/6/2010 10:04:30 AM

How old do you have to be a modder and how do you become one? Thanks!

Hey girlie, you have to be at least 18 and you can contact GL via their contact page on the website.
Paige T.

by kikidee12 on 12/5/2010 10:02:34 PM

Need advice? Think u can give good advice? Then go to the advice girlies club! I need members, advertisers, and advice givers. It is a great place to give advice and get advice. Plz plz plz check it out. Thanks it means so much to me!

Advice girlies club President,