7 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

11 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

12 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

My brother lost his sight

Two months ago, my nine-year-old brother has had a tumor removed from his brain. He seems to be doing really well, the only problem is...

so srry bout ur brother, but dude u rock how much u care n dedicated

by kellyton on 12/6/2010 8:43:54 PM

O wow...I'm SO sorry. My bro almost lost sight completely in his right eye to Coats' Disease. He had to get a lot of surgeries done, but the doctors were amazing and now it's almost completely gone! Well, good luck hun!

by singing4life! on 12/6/2010 8:39:49 PM

aww I hope everything works out with the Braille learning!

by istylista on 12/6/2010 8:38:35 PM

Hey Girl, that must be so tough! It will be hard for him to cope for a while, but with a super dedicated sis like you, it'll be that much easier for him!
I just finished reading a book about a bling guy. I't called "His Eyes". It might be worth reading it, seing how diff people deal with being blind. Good Luck! Smile

by JustinBieberROX! on 12/6/2010 6:15:53 PM

Awwwwwww
Girlie if you need help, chack out my profile. I have a group called FEARLESS FEMALES, and it is a group for girls who are interested in christianity or already christian. Help God lead the way, and gain support from your fellow girlies.

FEARLESS FEMALES!

by pondhouse on 12/6/2010 6:03:24 PM

Im so sorry;( GLs advice sounds like it will help alot!!!!!!:-[

by jazmine ann on 12/6/2010 5:06:49 PM

im sorry i would be really frustrated;( if i was you but take gls advice it sounds really good!

by jazmine ann on 12/6/2010 5:04:12 PM

ohmagod im sooooo sorry girlie.....u will get through it. i think its awesome that u wanna help him out.....u r such a good sister and such an inspiration!

by josoccer5 on 12/6/2010 4:53:15 PM

ohh i am sorry girl...Frown... you can always hlep him though..i think it is a great advise from girlslife ;)

by sunshine96 on 12/6/2010 3:34:02 PM