1 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

2 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

3 HOURS AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

COMMENTS

Jingle bell bobby pins

Go from fab to festive with these cute ‘n’ clever DIY bobby pins.

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by ajayrocker23 on 2/3/2011 6:43:11 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD! i kno this dusnt relate to the topic, but i need help.(comment hidden)

Hey girl! It sounds like your dad is going through a bit of a rough time! If he was so upset by you not wanting to be with him, that proves how much he loves and cares for you. Also, all he wants is to get the two of you a little help. It may seem difficult, but you really do need to give him a chance. You don't have to spend tons of time with him if you don't want to, but give him some credit for trying! When you're not with him, stay in touch with him through phone, e-mail, texts, etc. Appreciate the effort he's putting in to get to know you and reciprocate!

Bridget R.

by DanceFreak99 on 12/17/2010 4:17:10 PM

Hey guys!! if anyone out there is confuzzled about wat gifts 2 get for the holidays then I have some great ideas so if ur in some serious need of gift ideas just leave a comment on my profile and I will try 2 answer it ASAP!!! thankss

by Luvs2cheer on 12/12/2010 9:41:54 PM

omg that's so cool! I will DEFINITLY try this. I think I'll make some with my bestie next sleepover!

by JapanGirl4ever on 12/11/2010 9:45:37 PM

cute i will try to make this... i have a bunch of tiny jingle bells laying around the house that aren't going to be used for anything. I might have to use black bobby pins though.

by hayleerose9 on 12/9/2010 12:16:29 PM

I saw a pair of jingle bell bobby pins on katespade.com but they were like 50 bucks!! LOL THANKS MODS FOR POSTING THIS

by forever12 on 12/8/2010 8:56:20 PM

HEY GIRLIES !
I WILL TELL YOU ADVICE ON ANYTHING !
SOME MODS DONT ANSWER UR QUESTIONS, OR GIVE U
LAME ADVICE, OR PEOPLE DONT GIVE ANY HELPFUL ANSWERS
TO UR QUESTIONS THAT THEY CLAIM THEY WILL.
I PROMISE TO ANSWER UR QUESTIONS THE DAY U POST THEM,
AND I WILL PROBABLY KNOW THE TOPIC INSIDE OUT, OR I WILL
DO SOME RESEARCH FOR U !!!!
ASK ANYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN MY ADIVE...YOU WONT REGRET IT !
I GIVE ADVICE ON ;
-boys ( my best subject )
-clothes
-weight
-holidays
-gifts
-parties
-parents
-sports
.......and thats just off the top of my head .
PLZ POST A QUESTION ON MY PROFILE !
UR ALL GORGEOUS LADIES !!!!
~Claire $$