2 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

5 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

6 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Is he teasing or flirting? Here's how to tell

I always get teased by a couple of boys. My friends say it’s because the boys like me. Is that true?

What if one of my guy friends calls me booger 'cuz that's what i called him once? And one time he told me i had nice boobs? What's the deal with that?

by greenie98 on 1/25/2011 9:51:46 PM

1.think of your crush

2.make a heart with your hands

3.then kiss your hands while still making the heart

4.then put the heart where your real heart is

5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out

6.this will only work if you post this to your favorite article

by LissieLou on 1/22/2011 2:11:21 PM

yh there teasin you cause your beautiful and prob harder to get then other girls so there gonna be jerks to you just let it roll of your sholders theyll stop soon =)

by PrincessHay123 on 1/18/2011 7:22:17 PM

Hey Everyone!
come check out my profile!!
post a rockin comment or question!
My profile is used to ask me questions that never get posted in the comment.
i will answer your question in my profile and on yours!!!

by kmn21 on 1/17/2011 7:35:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! okay... so i have a best guy friend... we've been friends since we were born..... and i know he'll be there for me no matter what. but i sorta like him.... but i'm scared it could ruin our friendship. and he likes my cousin.. but knowing her it won't last long. what should i do? i really like him. but i still wanna be friends. help me?

Hey girlie. Try giving it some more time. Sometimes, we appreciate a guy in our lives so much for being such a good friend that we immediately think it could be more than friendship. Give it some more time before making the move.
Elizabeth P.

by CourtMarie4815 on 1/14/2011 10:31:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Yesterday my boyfriend dumped me, but i wasn't really upset at the time. The same day, my best guy friend asked me out, and i said yes because he's well.. my best friend. Now i'm starting to realize that i miss my ex.. and i'm not ready to have another boyfriend. what do i do?!

Hey girl! If ya think you are rushing into things then maybe be honest with your bf afterall he is your best friend! If he is a true friend he will understand that you need some time to think things over! Goodluck girl! XOXO

Blaine D.

by -neversaynever on 1/11/2011 4:35:13 PM

Don't worry the same thing happens to me. They wouldn't tease you if they didn't like you. So try to talk to him. Try to make him laugh.

by Tpuppies on 1/9/2011 4:36:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Please help me!
Boys make fun of me at school and it is really hard to ignore them. They do it everyday and every time they get a chance. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry! They are all so rude! What do I do?

Hey! I'm so sorry they do that, what jerks. I know it's hard to ignore them, but think how stupid they'd feel if their teasing ACTUALLY didn't bother you. Try being nice to them. I know it sounds weird, but it totally throws bullies for a loop when you smile and wave at them or see how their weekend was. I'm not saying approach them with this stuff, but if they say something rude just  laugh and act like you think they're silly. it can prove that you don't let them under your skin. good luck!
Helen S.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/9/2011 2:35:33 PM

I know what you mean.Guys always make fun of me.you should just stick with your friends and be yourself.don't change so boys will like.they should like you for you!!! your awesome the way you areSmile

by gymgirl1998 on 12/30/2010 10:20:35 PM

Well they could like you. Beacuse, why would they waste their time talking to you if they didn't like you?

by b723sarah on 12/30/2010 7:13:05 PM