1 HOURS AGO The cosmos are calling! What's your horoscope say this week? http://t.co/q9kd52Fa5K

2 HOURS AGO 5 stellar snapbacks to rock right now: http://t.co/7V0qNFe8AC

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

COMMENTS

Is he teasing or flirting? Here's how to tell

I always get teased by a couple of boys. My friends say it’s because the boys like me. Is that true?

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD**************************
ok so i have been dating this sweet guy for 2 years and now suddenly its the beginning of middle school so two of our schools 5th graders combine to one whole school and this guy has been bugging me a lot during the year and i yell at him to leave me alone now he doesnt bother me but he keeps telling ppl he likes me and now im worried that im gunna get pushed away from my bf cuz ever since the school year started a lot of guys have crushes on me and today a boy who is my bgf told me he loves me and he is dating someone already so now im creaped put plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz help me im in a serious crisis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

This is up to you: do you still care for your BF? Are you still committed to that relationship? If so, all of these other guys mean nothing! They can like you all they want but, if you want to be with your BF, they won't be able to ruin that. Just focus on giving your boyfriend your attention and emphasizing how much you care about him Smile

Lauren C.

by samuelsbabe on 12/13/2010 5:29:38 PM

Dear Carol,
I am going to high school next year and i still don't have a boyfriend. How can i get one before freshman year? need sever help!!!!!!!

boy less

by cp445322 on 12/12/2010 8:26:23 PM

I have friends in the eighth grade who have boyfriends. I wander why boys have been avoiding me. Sometimes I wand to scream my head off.

Cheyenne the weird

by cp445322 on 12/12/2010 8:18:59 PM

MOD!
heyy how's ur holiday been so far? Smile
so, there's a boy i have a crush on, but he's pretty arrogant and obnoxious. sometimes when i text him, i'll tell him that. do u think i should continue to try to shape him? it's so hard having a crush on a boy i hate!
thank you so much!

Hey babe,

Think hard about this situation: what exactly do you even like about this boy? Is it just because you see him as a "project" that you can try to fix? That is definitely NOT a healthy way to approach a crush, so reevaluate things if that's the case! Get involved in a new activity or try to meet some of your friends' friends to branch out from this bad boy. There are all kinds of guys out there, and you can absolutely develop a crush on someone who is actually a GOOD person - you deserve that!

Lauren C.

by millina*girl on 12/12/2010 7:35:39 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Ok, so I had a major cruch on this guy & he & I were great friends. But then, some girls told him I had said he liked me & texted me first all the time, but I didn't say it! I apologized for what they said & he said it was ok, but he hasn't talked to me since. I've tried to talk to him but he gives me a short reply & walks away. My friends keep telling me its because he likes me too and hes nervouse, but I think he hates me. What do I do? I want my friend back.

hey! just try to interact with him like nothing's wrong. If he sees that you're not nervous, he will relax too Smile

Helen S.

by JBboysRoc on 12/12/2010 3:01:01 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I like this guy and two days ago he said he liked me out loud to everyone, but my friends and I couldn't tell if he was just kidding or telling the truth. When I asked him if he liked me, he said no and that he was just kidding. Now I really want to tell him I like him, but I don't want to make a fool of myself if he doesn't like me back! What should I do???????????????

hey! I think you should just wait and see what happens, if he does like you it sounds like he's not too shy about saying it ;)

Helen S.

by gabbystar on 12/12/2010 1:14:19 PM

Hey Mod, There's this new kid at school that in my science class. He stares at me a lot and at first I thought he was just looking at the girl next to me, but he always come over and tries to talk to me. Then the other day he randomly comes over and knocks one of my books off the table and then walks away. What gives? Thanks.

Hey girlie. It seems like he's trying to get your attention, so he might like you!
Marly Z.

by GothGirl26 on 12/11/2010 11:47:43 PM

I totally know what it's like 2 b teased by guys! the guys at my school tease me all the time. They would call me fat and ugly, but it was more in a laughing sense cause I am super fit and they all call me pretty behind my back. I learned to get used 2 it and not let it bother me. Now, my life is much happier.

by sszuhaj on 12/11/2010 8:13:47 PM

heya! i have this friend who recently last year started talking to a whole bunch of cute hotties and started dating all of them ( not at the same time) my prob? it was really sudden. i mean i haven't had a bf in two years and shes had atleast 5 in the past 2 years! what gives? thanks in advance! Laughing

Hey girlie. Just because you haven't dated as many guys doesn't mean anything is wrong. If you want to start dating more guys, try talking to them more! Sometimes guys are shy and need the confidence to talk to you, so if you start the conversations, they might feel more inclined to talk more!
Marly Z.

by dreamerwithaheart on 12/11/2010 6:36:17 PM

My friend and I were arguing about my being pretty, I laughed and said nooo! My guy friend turned to me and said Stop, you are far from ugly. This is also the guy who jumps to pick up my pencil when I drop it. This is also the guy who when i told him about an issue I had and why my boifriend and i broke up, he made me clarify that my boifriend and i were broken up out of 4 things this is also the boy who is confusing me, and who I've modded about before. Im just vey confused sorry, and im not good with guys. Thanks again Smile

Hey girlie. Well, if he's confusing you, the only thing to do is to talk to him so you can clarify how he feels. From the sounds of it though, it seems like he has a thing for you!
Marly Z.