AN HOUR AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

2 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

COMMENTS

Sweet snowmen cake pops

Wanna whip up a few Frostys of your own?

Thsts so cute!!
I wanna make them

by swimbreezy on 3/1/2011 6:01:28 PM

hey, girlies!! need advice?? ask me! i give advice on guys, friends, school, family, pretty much anything, u can ask me!
just post your question on my profile, and i will try to get back to you as soon as possible with my advice for your situation. ok? so go for it!!
hpfan0912

by hpfan0912 on 1/7/2011 10:11:15 PM

This looks yummy and cute! I am going to try this.

by Catlover4723 on 12/22/2010 9:22:05 PM

made them.... hard but cute

by sewer88 on 12/19/2010 3:54:37 PM

love it...... were doing a secret santa in my class and i got a nice girl so i'm thinking of making a treat basket!!!!

by lildancer9876 on 12/10/2010 6:17:46 PM

That looks cool and easy to do! I'm gonna try that this weekend! Smile

by ilovehearts13 on 12/7/2010 11:48:56 PM

I'm feeling really under the weather today. I have a headache, plus I feel really dehydrated, even though I've been drinking gallons of water. My stomach hurts, my arms, legs, and neck ache, and I'm even having trouble breathing!What can I do to make myself feel better? (I can't go to the doctor until tomorrow afternoon, and I have to go to school tomorrow.) Sorry it's kind of long and confusing. Thanks! (:

Hey girl, talk to your parents. Get some rest and if you're still feeling awful, ask to stay home tomorrow. This sounds like something you should be in bed to with, not at school with.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by thecupcakequeen on 12/7/2010 11:17:18 PM

i love Bakerella!!! Laughing

by BalletMnke on 12/7/2010 7:47:10 PM

I wish I could bring those to school for my teachers!! Too bad I live in a different town than where I go to school at.

D:

by rayleedirtyham on 12/7/2010 7:44:19 PM

my mom makes cake pops for parties all the times. i need to tell her to make these ones though

by spunkygirl03 on 12/7/2010 7:18:43 PM