6 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

6 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

9 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Kissin' booth babe

My boyfriend and I were at a football game one Saturday. I had to sell stuff for band boosters because we were fundraising for a trip...

OMG! My BF did the same thing, but the sign didn't say that. But still, so sweet!

by MEJE on 8/5/2011 9:01:06 PM

OMG I get to go to Disney World for band too.

by nessa lynn on 4/8/2011 11:48:23 AM

Aww! That'S So~ Sweet! Laughing

by Cen on 1/29/2011 8:26:29 PM

thats so sweet!! Smile

by tinkerella13 on 1/18/2011 8:25:10 PM

Awe to sweet

by Butterfingerz on 1/17/2011 11:29:57 PM

I really like a guy, But he lives at my home town about 1 hour away and my moms family lives there and i want to move there not just becasue of the boy but bedcasue i lovee it there im happy there and everyone treats me right they are all niceSmile what do i do i have talked tomy mom but she doesnt get that im not happy here.

by Paris Orin on 1/11/2011 5:02:13 PM

cute Smile kinda unreal tho right??? really cool that your bf is so sweet Smile

by sidneycrosby87 on 1/9/2011 4:58:48 PM

sooo sweet my bf and i haven't even held hands yet we've hugged but thats it Frown we don't talk that much either Frown

by sk8rk on 1/8/2011 12:15:56 PM

awe, that so sweet. Too bad my crush won't even look at me Frown

by laxlover1596 on 1/8/2011 8:33:11 AM

thaats so sweeetSmile if only i had a bf like that! lucky girlSmile

by Dяeamiпg of Ɯoпdєяʟaпd ♥ on 1/8/2011 2:03:06 AM