1 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

5 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Kissin' booth babe

My boyfriend and I were at a football game one Saturday. I had to sell stuff for band boosters because we were fundraising for a trip...

i have a crush on a boy and hes really cute. hes
mixed with african-american and indian.but theres one
problem,hes way shorter than me.we sometimes get made
fun of because we have different heights.i like him
alot and he makes me smile everytime i see him in
the hallway.but the only people that understand is my
best friends and 2 of my teachers {both ladies}.so
what do i do. pretend i dont like him or just forget about it .please help me

by mrs.avanjogia123 on 1/2/2011 2:34:13 PM

i wish i were you, i have a bf but we never talk
anymore and i really want that spark back everytime
i hear his name, or see him smile, or hear him talk =(

by starburst<3 on 1/1/2011 1:44:57 AM

That's so sweet, if only my crush would like me and kiss me like that.....sigh....

by GeminiGirl7 on 12/29/2010 3:34:35 PM

i can totally relate to your story i'm in band too and i have so much fun at football games hanging out with friends (and really cute guys ;).)

by bandnerd4life96 on 12/27/2010 7:38:55 PM

thats so nice

by TulipMo on 12/27/2010 7:20:51 PM

Again.
Why cant this stuff HAPPEN TO ME?!!

Dear Fate,
Please be on my side.
FOR ONCE!!!!?
Please?
Thanks,
Goldie

by goldfish123 on 12/25/2010 3:34:20 AM

awwwwwwww so cute!

by supergirl52 on 12/24/2010 4:21:54 PM

MOD!! i have MAJOR...affection issues! i have big personal space problems and i HATE it when people touch me. Everytime my BF comes up and tries to hold my hand or hug me i tense up BIGTIME and im afraid im making him feel like i dont like him and i DO ALOT!! HELP!!!!!!!

Hey girl, you should explain to him how you're really feeling. Let him know it's not him and that you'll need to take things slow.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by theaterGEEK96 on 12/22/2010 12:05:12 AM

NEED ADVICE?! im here chickas!
BOYS
DIETS
WEIGHT
BODY
AND MORE! ;D
just comment chicks!

by frizzheadgal on 12/15/2010 7:52:18 PM

MOD MOD: i dont need him on occasion infact ive needed him alot lately...he WAS my security blanket. ive ben goin through alot of rough things lately with at home and wen i talk to him its like im actually talkin to so mebody who cares, whos not just there to kno my business or say im sorry over and over. he gave me a leg to stand on but wen he moved away and didnt talk to me i litteraly shut down to some ppl and than i got ot where id hide it bc it was annoyin but he was like my other half( we never dated but part of me wishes we would). we grew up togther and it just hurt soo bad. he added on to the trouble. advice? 2)the one im rlly close to makes me worry alot. i want better for him than that and i told him that but i didnt get much of a reply. i hate it tha he does things like that but im not sure what to do besides tell him how i feel and its not always easy wen its somebody who doesnt want to listen but tries bc were good friends.. anyway i could get him to see it like i do??

Hey girl, 1) I know it's hard, but he's gone now. You can have a heart-to-heart with him about it, but realize there are tons of people out there who can help fill the empty half he left if you give them a chance. 2) That's a really hard thing to do to anyone. I just think being open is your best bet. Explain your side of things and respect his. You can't make him think like you; you can just present your view.

xoxo