1 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

2 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

3 HOURS AGO Hey craft-inista! DIY your own coconut scrub: http://t.co/3U1lijdXGz

COMMENTS

Kissin' booth babe

My boyfriend and I were at a football game one Saturday. I had to sell stuff for band boosters because we were fundraising for a trip...

MOD MOD im confused about everything at this moment. 1) mbgf that i talked to everyday moved away and stopped talkin to me out of the blue. one day i hopelessly txted him wantin some1 to talk to bc i was madd and shockingly he txted me back. he gave me advice and talked to me like normal. he hasnt talked to me for months but he'll talk to me now? im so confused! for months i was broken hearted bc he acted like i wasnt even alive and now he cares enough to make sure im ok! wats up with that? 2) my bff doesnt like my guy friends i hang out with every other wkend. they make stupid decisions but they respect me and would never pull me into it. theyve smoked weed before but theyve never done anythin around me... one of them im sper close too and hes like my brother. infact he takes up fo rme the most wen it comes to that stuff( i dont do drugs or drink or smoke) hes said he doesnt want me to see him like that anyway but my bff doesnt like em..should i drop them? advice??Frown

Hey girl, I think he's just busy at his new home. Don't take it personally; he's making new friends now but he seems like he would still like to talk to you on occasion. 2) I'd be careful about them. Obviously they're not making the best decisions and your girl pal just doesn't want to see you dragged down with them. For now, put some distance between you and them. They can be friends but they don't have to be your besties.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by beautiful blondie on 12/14/2010 10:28:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like this guy and we have one class together, but we dont really talk that much so how can I get him to like me? I think he might just think of me as the smart girl at his lab table. I wanna flirt with him but I dont really know how. Any suggestions?

Hey. First, you can't make someone like you. Just try to catch him after class and start talking about what he is interested in. If you two click, then we'll go from there, but start with the basics and talk to him!

Elizabeth P.

by livelaughlove888 on 12/14/2010 8:25:05 PM

I really really like this guy, but I dont know if he likes me. He is in one of my classes and we are working at the same station tomorrow so I was thinking about flirting with him to try and get his attention. THe thing is that I don't really know how to flirt that well, and also the class ends really soon I wanna get him to ask me out before the class ends. Any suggestions please!!

Hey girl, you're not going to get him to ask you out before class ends if you've never talked to him before, sorry (or even if you have a couple of times). What you can do now is to try asking how he is. Start with small talk and build up a friendship. Hint you want to be something more and see if he takes the bait.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by livelaughlove888 on 12/14/2010 7:26:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Alright. I like this one guy who is 2 grades ahead of me. He has a girlfriend, but last time I checked, he didn't say "I love you" back to her when she said it to him. But anyway, a day ago maybe, he looked at me in the stairwell. Then today, I was in the lunchroom when he was. I walked by him a few times, and I got eye contact more than once. Then I got a long stare, right before he left. We've never talked before, except once on facebook, and that was barely a few words. He's older than me, and I just don't know what he's thinking! He's exactly my type though... what do you think??

Hey girlie. I think if he has a girlfriends, it's best to move on for now. You don't want to be "that girl" on the side, do you? You deserve better than that!

Elizabeth P.

by caroline:) on 12/14/2010 5:31:45 PM

AWW!! My bf is too shy to kiss me!! LOL

by dmlcountry013 on 12/14/2010 4:34:44 PM

That was so nice of him to do that. Its romantic and hot, so remember it and how good you felt. I would do something special for him.

by luckykel on 12/14/2010 3:11:48 PM

thats soooooooo sweetSmile Jelous.....Frown

by shay2bay on 12/13/2010 10:47:46 PM

MOD!!!!!! Crush iz stealing sweet glances wat do i do to show him that i like him 2

Hey girlie,

Turn up that flirt factor! Try starting up convos, teasing/joking, and letting him know that you wanna get to know him better. It won't happen all at once, but you'll be able to drop plenty of hints that you're crushin' on him Smile

Lauren C.

by wolfy2149 on 12/13/2010 5:38:19 PM

awww!!! ur lucky!!

by dancinteen on 12/13/2010 4:08:05 PM

Sewer sweet! Haha! I'm in band and we r going to Disney next year!!!!!! ( my freshman year) yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo phyced!!but it's soooo far away

by D00dleg4l18 on 12/12/2010 11:03:48 PM