Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

5 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

6 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Kissin' booth babe

My boyfriend and I were at a football game one Saturday. I had to sell stuff for band boosters because we were fundraising for a trip...

awww!! thts sooo sweet!! i wish i had a bf tht would
do cute things for me!! thts so adorable!!!

btw girlies, i give advice on almost every topic you
could think of, so if u want to ask a Q, just feel
free to post it on my profile!!

by crazychicaincali on 12/11/2010 2:45:29 PM

I really like this guy and I want him to like me too! I only see him at lunch so how do I make him like me more"?

Hey girlie. The best way is to get to know him better. He can't like you if he doesn't know you, silly! Introduce yourself at school next week and see if he wants to grab lunch later. Good luck!
Elizabeth P.

by soccrchick16 on 12/11/2010 2:39:35 PM

**MOD**URGENT**MOD**
So I danced with this guy, A, at our school dance. Apparently he likes me, so he's been texting my friend D. D told him that I didn't know him that well and that I needed to get to know him better before I decided whether or not I liked him, which I said was fine at the time because I didn't know what to do at the time. Then D gave me his number and I texted him. A was really fun to talk to and it was really cute because he didn't know what to talk about. Then D and I were talking and she said that I really should give him a chance, which I agreed to. D got really excited and asked if she could tell A, which, again, I agreed to. D then texted A and he showed his friends the message. They were all looking at me and telling him to ask me out, but he didn't. Later, I told my two friends, K and J, the story and told them that I might like A. D still doesn't know that I might like A. Should I tell her? Also, what should I do about possibly liking A? Help! Please!

Hey girlie. It sounds like you gave it time and got to know him before deciding that you liked him, which is good! I think it is good to be honest with you friend. If you like him, ask him if wants to hang out some weekend with you. You don't know until you try! Good luck!
Elizabeth P.

by cmn5297 on 12/11/2010 1:49:49 PM

LOOKING FOR LOVE?
FIND IT IN GOD!
My profile group, Fearless Females, is ready to help you do just that. Talk with fellow Christian girlies, share verses and ask for advice, all while learning about God! HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY? post them on my profile and ill try to get back to you as soon as possible.

by pondhouse on 12/11/2010 1:13:48 PM

awww i wish i had a BF! it would be so awesome if he did did cute things like that.

by skatetime on 12/11/2010 12:05:02 PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! SUPER SWEET!

by Photochickie on 12/11/2010 11:28:28 AM

Aw that's cute!

Oh and girlies I give advice on EVERYTHING so if you've gotta Q you wanna ask feel free! I LOOOOVE giving advice!
PS. I'm on GL a lot so I'll get back to ya the day you post your comment!
xoxo kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 12/11/2010 11:26:22 AM

awwwwwwwwww!!! soooo sweet

by hailbop16 on 12/11/2010 10:56:21 AM

So sweet (: I hope the guy who I have a crush on asks me out and he does cute things like that!

by musicluva246 on 12/11/2010 10:00:05 AM

Aww! Cute! Don't let this dude go ;)

by madibird on 12/11/2010 9:22:51 AM