AN HOUR AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

2 HOURS AGO Literally can't even get over Anna and Elsa's hair! #Frozen: http://t.co/ZhxvmJkbqx

3 HOURS AGO 20 dollar sandals > everything: http://t.co/YSpawTYP4f

COMMENTS

Kissin' booth babe

My boyfriend and I were at a football game one Saturday. I had to sell stuff for band boosters because we were fundraising for a trip...

OMG! My BF did the same thing, but the sign didn't say that. But still, so sweet!

by MEJE on 8/5/2011 9:01:06 PM

OMG I get to go to Disney World for band too.

by nessa lynn on 4/8/2011 11:48:23 AM

Aww! That'S So~ Sweet! Laughing

by Cen on 1/29/2011 8:26:29 PM

thats so sweet!! Smile

by tinkerella13 on 1/18/2011 8:25:10 PM

Awe to sweet

by Butterfingerz on 1/17/2011 11:29:57 PM

I really like a guy, But he lives at my home town about 1 hour away and my moms family lives there and i want to move there not just becasue of the boy but bedcasue i lovee it there im happy there and everyone treats me right they are all niceSmile what do i do i have talked tomy mom but she doesnt get that im not happy here.

by Paris Orin on 1/11/2011 5:02:13 PM

cute Smile kinda unreal tho right??? really cool that your bf is so sweet Smile

by sidneycrosby87 on 1/9/2011 4:58:48 PM

sooo sweet my bf and i haven't even held hands yet we've hugged but thats it Frown we don't talk that much either Frown

by sk8rk on 1/8/2011 12:15:56 PM

awe, that so sweet. Too bad my crush won't even look at me Frown

by laxlover1596 on 1/8/2011 8:33:11 AM

thaats so sweeetSmile if only i had a bf like that! lucky girlSmile

by Dяeamiпg of Ɯoпdєяʟaпd ♥ on 1/8/2011 2:03:06 AM

i have a crush on a boy and hes really cute. hes
mixed with african-american and indian.but theres one
problem,hes way shorter than me.we sometimes get made
fun of because we have different heights.i like him
alot and he makes me smile everytime i see him in
the hallway.but the only people that understand is my
best friends and 2 of my teachers {both ladies}.so
what do i do. pretend i dont like him or just forget about it .please help me

by mrs.avanjogia123 on 1/2/2011 2:34:13 PM

i wish i were you, i have a bf but we never talk
anymore and i really want that spark back everytime
i hear his name, or see him smile, or hear him talk =(

by starburst<3 on 1/1/2011 1:44:57 AM

That's so sweet, if only my crush would like me and kiss me like that.....sigh....

by GeminiGirl7 on 12/29/2010 3:34:35 PM

i can totally relate to your story i'm in band too and i have so much fun at football games hanging out with friends (and really cute guys ;).)

by bandnerd4life96 on 12/27/2010 7:38:55 PM

thats so nice

by TulipMo on 12/27/2010 7:20:51 PM

Again.
Why cant this stuff HAPPEN TO ME?!!

Dear Fate,
Please be on my side.
FOR ONCE!!!!?
Please?
Thanks,
Goldie

by goldfish123 on 12/25/2010 3:34:20 AM

awwwwwwww so cute!

by supergirl52 on 12/24/2010 4:21:54 PM

MOD!! i have MAJOR...affection issues! i have big personal space problems and i HATE it when people touch me. Everytime my BF comes up and tries to hold my hand or hug me i tense up BIGTIME and im afraid im making him feel like i dont like him and i DO ALOT!! HELP!!!!!!!

Hey girl, you should explain to him how you're really feeling. Let him know it's not him and that you'll need to take things slow.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by theaterGEEK96 on 12/22/2010 12:05:12 AM

NEED ADVICE?! im here chickas!
BOYS
DIETS
WEIGHT
BODY
AND MORE! ;D
just comment chicks!

by frizzheadgal on 12/15/2010 7:52:18 PM

MOD MOD: i dont need him on occasion infact ive needed him alot lately...he WAS my security blanket. ive ben goin through alot of rough things lately with at home and wen i talk to him its like im actually talkin to so mebody who cares, whos not just there to kno my business or say im sorry over and over. he gave me a leg to stand on but wen he moved away and didnt talk to me i litteraly shut down to some ppl and than i got ot where id hide it bc it was annoyin but he was like my other half( we never dated but part of me wishes we would). we grew up togther and it just hurt soo bad. he added on to the trouble. advice? 2)the one im rlly close to makes me worry alot. i want better for him than that and i told him that but i didnt get much of a reply. i hate it tha he does things like that but im not sure what to do besides tell him how i feel and its not always easy wen its somebody who doesnt want to listen but tries bc were good friends.. anyway i could get him to see it like i do??

Hey girl, 1) I know it's hard, but he's gone now. You can have a heart-to-heart with him about it, but realize there are tons of people out there who can help fill the empty half he left if you give them a chance. 2) That's a really hard thing to do to anyone. I just think being open is your best bet. Explain your side of things and respect his. You can't make him think like you; you can just present your view.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by beautiful blondie on 12/14/2010 11:16:16 PM

MOD MOD im confused about everything at this moment. 1) mbgf that i talked to everyday moved away and stopped talkin to me out of the blue. one day i hopelessly txted him wantin some1 to talk to bc i was madd and shockingly he txted me back. he gave me advice and talked to me like normal. he hasnt talked to me for months but he'll talk to me now? im so confused! for months i was broken hearted bc he acted like i wasnt even alive and now he cares enough to make sure im ok! wats up with that? 2) my bff doesnt like my guy friends i hang out with every other wkend. they make stupid decisions but they respect me and would never pull me into it. theyve smoked weed before but theyve never done anythin around me... one of them im sper close too and hes like my brother. infact he takes up fo rme the most wen it comes to that stuff( i dont do drugs or drink or smoke) hes said he doesnt want me to see him like that anyway but my bff doesnt like em..should i drop them? advice??Frown

Hey girl, I think he's just busy at his new home. Don't take it personally; he's making new friends now but he seems like he would still like to talk to you on occasion. 2) I'd be careful about them. Obviously they're not making the best decisions and your girl pal just doesn't want to see you dragged down with them. For now, put some distance between you and them. They can be friends but they don't have to be your besties.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by beautiful blondie on 12/14/2010 10:28:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like this guy and we have one class together, but we dont really talk that much so how can I get him to like me? I think he might just think of me as the smart girl at his lab table. I wanna flirt with him but I dont really know how. Any suggestions?

Hey. First, you can't make someone like you. Just try to catch him after class and start talking about what he is interested in. If you two click, then we'll go from there, but start with the basics and talk to him!

Elizabeth P.

by livelaughlove888 on 12/14/2010 8:25:05 PM

I really really like this guy, but I dont know if he likes me. He is in one of my classes and we are working at the same station tomorrow so I was thinking about flirting with him to try and get his attention. THe thing is that I don't really know how to flirt that well, and also the class ends really soon I wanna get him to ask me out before the class ends. Any suggestions please!!

Hey girl, you're not going to get him to ask you out before class ends if you've never talked to him before, sorry (or even if you have a couple of times). What you can do now is to try asking how he is. Start with small talk and build up a friendship. Hint you want to be something more and see if he takes the bait.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by livelaughlove888 on 12/14/2010 7:26:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Alright. I like this one guy who is 2 grades ahead of me. He has a girlfriend, but last time I checked, he didn't say "I love you" back to her when she said it to him. But anyway, a day ago maybe, he looked at me in the stairwell. Then today, I was in the lunchroom when he was. I walked by him a few times, and I got eye contact more than once. Then I got a long stare, right before he left. We've never talked before, except once on facebook, and that was barely a few words. He's older than me, and I just don't know what he's thinking! He's exactly my type though... what do you think??

Hey girlie. I think if he has a girlfriends, it's best to move on for now. You don't want to be "that girl" on the side, do you? You deserve better than that!

Elizabeth P.

by caroline:) on 12/14/2010 5:31:45 PM

AWW!! My bf is too shy to kiss me!! LOL

by dmlcountry013 on 12/14/2010 4:34:44 PM

That was so nice of him to do that. Its romantic and hot, so remember it and how good you felt. I would do something special for him.

by luckykel on 12/14/2010 3:11:48 PM

thats soooooooo sweetSmile Jelous.....Frown

by shay2bay on 12/13/2010 10:47:46 PM

MOD!!!!!! Crush iz stealing sweet glances wat do i do to show him that i like him 2

Hey girlie,

Turn up that flirt factor! Try starting up convos, teasing/joking, and letting him know that you wanna get to know him better. It won't happen all at once, but you'll be able to drop plenty of hints that you're crushin' on him Smile

Lauren C.

by wolfy2149 on 12/13/2010 5:38:19 PM

awww!!! ur lucky!!

by dancinteen on 12/13/2010 4:08:05 PM

Sewer sweet! Haha! I'm in band and we r going to Disney next year!!!!!! ( my freshman year) yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo phyced!!but it's soooo far away

by D00dleg4l18 on 12/12/2010 11:03:48 PM

me and my boyfriend have been going out for almost a year, i am 14 and he is 16. we are pretty serious(: and i love him, i dont know what to get him for our anniversary or for christmas. i wrote him a looonnngg letter and i drew him pictures but i want to get him something. he keeps saying all he wants is me(: but i want to get him something

by britt23 on 12/12/2010 10:28:57 PM

modmodmod
okay so im 14 and i have been going out with this amazing guy for about a month and a half. everythings going good, its just we havent kissed. this is partly because im not allowed to hang out with him out of school. but we talked about it and my first kiss is coming up soon im just super nervous! any tips?

Hey girl,

First and most important tip: RELAX! First kisses with any guy are a little awkward, whether it's your first kiss ever or not. But if you stay calm and go with the flow, you'll enjoy it Smile And read this for a few more specific pointers! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/01/11/kissing-guide.aspx

Lauren C.

by samaya on 12/12/2010 6:28:46 PM

This guy I like sits right next to me in class, because of our teacher's seating chart. He cracks me up, and we always talk, and we even go to the same after-school program together. But the problem is, Im not sure if he likes me or not. He talks and makes other girls laugh, which is not a problem; since Im not the jealous type. But his bestfriends flirt with me too..
What should I do?

by BoomxKaren on 12/12/2010 3:59:14 PM

S.O.S. this guy I used 2 date still likes me and i dont kno wat 2 do because my crush iz his best friend plz i need advice

by wolfy2149 on 12/12/2010 1:15:09 PM

MOD!!! Yesterday i had my first boy girl(my house) party there were only a 5 3 boys2 girls. My friend had her bf. and i was eyeing thiis guy named christian for a while. Like almost all partys like this we all ended up playing truth or dare. We were all sitting in the back of my grandmas pic up and i get dared to hug the christian. He sat there i walked over to the other side of the pic up and it was akward silence all a sudden he through his arms like haha . and i went over and hugged him. Rhis is really the first time ive hugged a guy i like . Im 13 kay! and when i was hugging him i felt all safe like confortable never like that have i felt bout a guy. My friend thought she saw him blushing... My friend i guess eariley asked him if he liked me. and he said i have a gf. she said still at all he said I dont know. when i found that she said this i was surprized because wouldnt he of chickened out if he didnt like me? help!

Hey girlie. These kinds of situations are hard because if this guy has a girlfriend, then he is off limits. So, try and be friends with him, and if it eventually leads to more (and he and his gf break up), then go for it!
Marly Z.

by reign5longboard on 12/11/2010 10:47:20 PM

MOD!!!
idk wat to get my bf for christmas. he keeps on asking me wat i want and i seriously dont want him to get me anything but ik he will cauz hes like that. wat r some ideas of presents to get him its hard cauz hes like like most guys his styles kinda different

Hey girlie. Guys are always hard to shop for. My best advice is to get him something related to his interests. Does he like a certain sports team? Get him a shirt or something that has the team name on it! Or, if he's not into sports, you could go with something more cutesy- like a picture frame with a picture of you two in it!
Marly Z.

by luv2run on 12/11/2010 7:33:28 PM

MOD MOD Can people who are lactose intollerant come in contact with milk, or will irritation develop? I really wanted to use a homeade face mask with milk! :O

Hey girlie! I wish I could give you the answer to that one, but that's a question for your doctor. Definitely check about that to ensure your safety!
Marly Z.

by rosepetal101 on 12/11/2010 7:27:20 PM

Hey gals! ask me any adivce stuff on my profile n i will answer ASAP!!! i give awesome advice and trust me, i have gone thought just about everything.

by mypuggl3 on 12/11/2010 6:44:21 PM

awwww thats so cute! ;)

by cross_country.cocoa on 12/11/2010 4:34:29 PM

MOD!!!!!
okay so i hav two guy friends and they kinda get in fights alot on really stupid stuff...and sometimes its like they compete to b the favorite guy friend that gives advice...and me and my friends talk to both about everything...but once they know what the other thinks they kinda go the opposite way...
so one,N, i helped him get his ex gf and sooo he was gonna help me get my crush and so he was going to tell him..and i told the other one, C, and he said that if N told my crush it would ruin my chances with him!....i dont want their little compition messing up my love life...and i dont know whos right! C says to b patient and he'll work things out and N says that my crush is a great guy and How could he NOT like me and thinks i should just take a chance...
sooo what should i do? be patient or hav N tell my crush(my crush and N are friends)
THANKKSSS!!!

Hey girlie, well all guys can be confusing. I'd say go with your gut feeling. Don't worry about your two guy friends. If you flirt with this guy a lot and thinks he likes you, maybe you should drop little hints. If he really doesn't get that you like him, maybe N should say something to him!
Marly Z.

by pjcute2 on 12/11/2010 4:26:29 PM

awww!! thts sooo sweet!! i wish i had a bf tht would
do cute things for me!! thts so adorable!!!

btw girlies, i give advice on almost every topic you
could think of, so if u want to ask a Q, just feel
free to post it on my profile!!

by crazychicaincali on 12/11/2010 2:45:29 PM

I really like this guy and I want him to like me too! I only see him at lunch so how do I make him like me more"?

Hey girlie. The best way is to get to know him better. He can't like you if he doesn't know you, silly! Introduce yourself at school next week and see if he wants to grab lunch later. Good luck!
Elizabeth P.

by soccrchick16 on 12/11/2010 2:39:35 PM

**MOD**URGENT**MOD**
So I danced with this guy, A, at our school dance. Apparently he likes me, so he's been texting my friend D. D told him that I didn't know him that well and that I needed to get to know him better before I decided whether or not I liked him, which I said was fine at the time because I didn't know what to do at the time. Then D gave me his number and I texted him. A was really fun to talk to and it was really cute because he didn't know what to talk about. Then D and I were talking and she said that I really should give him a chance, which I agreed to. D got really excited and asked if she could tell A, which, again, I agreed to. D then texted A and he showed his friends the message. They were all looking at me and telling him to ask me out, but he didn't. Later, I told my two friends, K and J, the story and told them that I might like A. D still doesn't know that I might like A. Should I tell her? Also, what should I do about possibly liking A? Help! Please!

Hey girlie. It sounds like you gave it time and got to know him before deciding that you liked him, which is good! I think it is good to be honest with you friend. If you like him, ask him if wants to hang out some weekend with you. You don't know until you try! Good luck!
Elizabeth P.

by cmn5297 on 12/11/2010 1:49:49 PM

LOOKING FOR LOVE?
FIND IT IN GOD!
My profile group, Fearless Females, is ready to help you do just that. Talk with fellow Christian girlies, share verses and ask for advice, all while learning about God! HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY? post them on my profile and ill try to get back to you as soon as possible.

by pondhouse on 12/11/2010 1:13:48 PM

awww i wish i had a BF! it would be so awesome if he did did cute things like that.

by skatetime on 12/11/2010 12:05:02 PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! SUPER SWEET!

by Photochickie on 12/11/2010 11:28:28 AM

Aw that's cute!

Oh and girlies I give advice on EVERYTHING so if you've gotta Q you wanna ask feel free! I LOOOOVE giving advice!
PS. I'm on GL a lot so I'll get back to ya the day you post your comment!
xoxo kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 12/11/2010 11:26:22 AM

awwwwwwwwww!!! soooo sweet

by hailbop16 on 12/11/2010 10:56:21 AM

So sweet (: I hope the guy who I have a crush on asks me out and he does cute things like that!

by musicluva246 on 12/11/2010 10:00:05 AM

Aww! Cute! Don't let this dude go ;)

by madibird on 12/11/2010 9:22:51 AM

I wish I could find some one like your boyfriend. I'd keep him close I I were you

by thenewgirl on 12/11/2010 8:47:18 AM

BTW this is VERY CUTE! I wish I had someone who adores me!

by stephrika on 12/11/2010 8:32:21 AM