AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

I might have a third nipple

I was looking at my boobs and there's what looks like a second nipple on my right breast. I told my mom, but I do...

Can I use regular self-tanning cream on my face? If not, what CAN I use? (Not bronzer, it never looks good on me.)

Hey girl,

You can use regular self-tanner on your face, but be careful not to use much so you don't end up too tan!

Meghan D.

by wickedisme on 6/16/2012 12:10:46 AM

When I shave my legs, I always seem to miss this one spot, right below my butt and down to my knee. I definitely SHAVE there, but the hair just won't go! It's kinda long, and if I'm shaving the day before I wear shorts I usually end up giving up, because I look in the mirror and it's totally noticeable. To get it to go away I have to shave when it's dry, on a day when I don't take a shower, and sometimes even use a hair removing cream. What's going on?

Hey girl,

If your razor is not picking up the hair, try getting a new razor. If it is on your leg, try shaving in the opposite direction of the hair. If that doesn't work, you can try using a product like Nair instead of shaving that one spot.

Meghan D.

by wickedisme on 6/16/2012 12:09:56 AM

I have big boobs and a small frame. I'm a 36C, but I'm pretty skinny and only 12 years old. Every female in my family has absolutely gigantic boobs, all the way up to E cups. It's from my mom's side and I know I'm headed that way too. I like to think I'm strong, but sometimes they get in the way of daily things. I sleep on my stomach, and it really hurts to put pressure on them, but I can't sleep any other way. I also work out a lot, and when I'm running, even with a really good fitting sports bra, they still bounce all over the place. A lot of really cute shirts I like don't fit because they're either too big around the stomach area or way too tight around the bust. Any solutions for these problems?

Hey girl,

There's not much you can do about something genetic like breast size, so you just have to love what you've got! If you have a good sports bra, you won't be bouncing, no matter what size you are, so try going to a sports store and checking out some different options. And sleeping on your back won't cause you pain!

Meghan D.

by wickedisme on 6/16/2012 12:04:29 AM

I have a birthmark on my booty, and my mom wants the doctor to see it(to make sure it's not "growing," which it isn't). Normally, I would be fine with this, but this doctor is a creepy old man and my mom would see my butt too, which I'm uncomfortable with. My mom is kinda judgy sometimes. She objects to me getting a different doctor and doesn't care if I'm uncomfortable. What can I do?

Hey girl,

I wouldn't worry about your mom seeing your butt -- she saw you when you were born, and she's just your mom! As for the doc, it can be uncomfortable to have a male doctor but it really is his job, and if your mom is there nothing bad will happen. Better to have it checked than to have something go wrong!

Meghan D.

by wickedisme on 6/15/2012 11:54:29 PM

I need money. I have a year to save up for a sleep-away acting camp I want to do next summer. The camp is about $1700USD, and I need to get half. I'm only 12. How can I earn this money, or more importantly, what jobs can I get?

Hey girl,

Check your local newspaper to see what jobs are open to people your age. You can also put up fliers in your neighborhood about doing babysitting and odd jobs. Ask your parents if you can do extra stuff for them around the house to earn some of the money, too.

Meghan D.

by wickedisme on 6/15/2012 11:51:34 PM

I have that EXACT same problem! It's tough!!!

by bieberfever99 on 6/9/2012 12:18:34 AM

Hi. I noticed in the shower that both of my nipples were really hard. After a while they were normal again. Im sorta confused. Why did this happen????

Our bodies are very weird. I wouldnt think about it too much. (also nipples will often get hard when youre cold) xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by jellybean411 on 1/10/2012 8:53:47 PM

MODMOD I have a third nipple! ive had it forever and both of them are the same size so will they both produce milk when i have a kid? ( just wondering, im not gonna have a kid till im an adult!!!)

Hey girly, nope it's not like your other two. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by aignessa on 11/9/2011 5:52:28 PM

I'm a 34 but I don't wear padded bras. My friend has smaller boobs than I do and has so many sports bras. I can't find them anywhere!!! Where do I look??

by velosastar237 on 10/19/2011 11:16:55 PM

Its okay.. every girl gets scared wen their goin through puberty

by Texter Girl on 1/21/2011 4:53:03 PM