12 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

15 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

16 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Kicking Daisies wins Radio Disney's N.B.T.!

The victorious pop/rock group will perform with Allstar Weekend this Saturday…

won! my bad! lol(:

by WaffleAddict on 1/18/2011 7:12:21 PM

I've never really like them. Sasha Edwards or Amber Lily should have one the next big thingermabobby! lol(:

by WaffleAddict on 1/18/2011 7:00:07 PM

I was happy that Kicking Daisies won, because they're from the same town as me.

by kiannahgal on 1/13/2011 5:14:58 PM

I wanted Mathew Johnson or Coco Jones to win..

by animallover3 on 1/10/2011 7:11:52 PM

@UkachiNkwocha:
You shouldn't really say that.
What if you won something big, but people were booing you because they liked someone else??
You would feel pretty crappy, no?
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all(:

XoXoXo
Becca

by Pretty Much Becca on 12/27/2010 3:12:51 PM

they should cut their hair, they do look like girls!!

by Matty Robbert on 12/11/2010 7:23:13 PM

coco jones should off won booooo kicking daisies!

by UkachiNkwocha on 12/11/2010 7:00:54 PM

I'm sorry, but Duran's and Ben's haircuts (or rather, hair non-cuts) make them look like girls.I'm not trying to be really mean but it's true.

by sleepytween12 on 12/7/2010 10:56:01 PM

Yay good for you kicking Daisies! Keep rocking!

P.S I wonder why they picked the name picking daisies?

by katiemozz on 12/7/2010 6:54:32 PM