12 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

12 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

15 HOURS AGO Strut #Elsa's beauty look for Halloween: http://t.co/p22Et0darw #Frozen

COMMENTS

5 gifts for your favorite guy

Stuck on gift ideas for your crush, BF, BGF or sibling? We've got 5 top picks.

MOD MOD MOD MOD! Hey um I'm in the seventh grade and I like an eigth grader, and I think he likes me too, but I'm not sure. Like, everytime I go in the halls at school, he stares at me when I walk by! He's even told people about how I can sing amazingly good. Should I ask him out?

hey! I say go for it life's too short Smile

Helen S.

by ens01 on 12/12/2010 4:03:14 PM

MOD
what's a good gift for my boyfriend? he's really sweet and i kinda want something romantic. but not too romantic

Hey girlie. A good present could be framing a picture of you two together!
Marly Z.

by dinkaba11 on 12/12/2010 12:57:45 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
Do you have any tips for staying with your goals? I've had a goal to not date until I'm 16, and I admit its getting hard. Help!
Thanks a bunch!

Hey girlie! Having the will power will ultimately help you stay with your goals. If you're trying not to date until you're 16, then try finding other fun things to do to keep you occupied until then!
Marly Z.

by Tweedle on 12/11/2010 11:49:42 PM

The Ninja Bread Men are AHMAZING!!! and the finger drums are pretty awesome too!! but I prefer making something for my crush Smile

by *Sigh* on 12/11/2010 11:31:32 PM

OMG! I almost died when I saw the Ninjabread Men! They are sooooo adorable!!

by stargazer7 on 12/11/2010 9:54:37 PM

SWEET!!!! Those gifts are AWESOME! Tong xD

by Samocin97 on 12/11/2010 8:19:38 PM

Mod Mod Dunno wut to get my little bro...he's 8 yrs old and is into basketball, and vid games....please help me

Hey girlie. Maybe you could get him a basketball or a shirt with his favorite team on it!
Marly Z.

by caitlingirl1997 on 12/11/2010 7:46:44 PM

I love the iPlunge xD

by turtles_in_africa on 12/11/2010 5:10:52 PM

I LURV THE FINGER DRUMS!! my crush would sooo like thatt!

by lexipurple on 12/11/2010 4:47:23 PM

What would be a good gift for my dad? he is humorous. please answer soon!

Hey girl. Try getting him his favorite movie in DVD form or maybe get him a good book he has been wanting. Ask your mom for other ideas!
Elizabeth P.