3 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

4 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

4 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

5 gifts for your favorite guy

Stuck on gift ideas for your crush, BF, BGF or sibling? We've got 5 top picks.

MOD MOD MOD!!!
so theres a guy who likes me, and hangs out with me all the time, and he wears axe. i dont really like the smeel of axe so i told him im getting him a cologne for chistmas, but i dont know what kind to get him! i want to stay on the 20 to 30 dollar range,but i also want it to still be good. any ideas? thx!

Hey girlie. Try hitting up the deodorant section at the grocery store. Or maybe ask other guy friends what they wear. You can find some inexpensive brands at grocery stores!
Elizabeth P.

by Arahna1371 on 12/11/2010 2:43:39 PM

I like the finger drums (:

by Kiersten<3 on 12/11/2010 1:41:46 PM

MOD MOD....Okay so my crush's birthday is on a sunday this year, so i was thinking of buying a present and bringing it on the following monday to school. He's a huge car fanatic (seriously, he can name almost any vehicle by make and model and year, etc) so I was thinking that he'd probably enjoy a subscription to Motor Trends magazine (i have one, i love cars too). Do you think its a good idea? I'm not really in his main circle of friends and we dont talk a whole lot but there is evidence that he likes me so I'm not sure if it'd be weird or not to get him something...Thanks for your help in advance! Smile

Hey girlie. You might want to wait a bit longer. Get to know him better before you give him a gift. This way, he will see it as a nice gesture. : ) I like the idea a lot though! You are very observant and I think he will like it...maybe later on in the year.
Elizabeth P.

by Celesse on 12/11/2010 1:40:40 PM

I could getting some of this stuff 4 my bro...........but neva 4 a crush or BF. ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/11/2010 1:32:28 PM

Who would get a gift for their crush?!

by CupCakers3 on 12/11/2010 1:12:59 PM

sounds like my brother

by Bootsie753 on 12/11/2010 12:53:24 PM

hmmm...I might get the plunger for my crush. its so funny Smile

by skatetime on 12/11/2010 12:01:09 PM

ahaha the finger drums would be perfect for my bgf/crush.

by Photochickie on 12/11/2010 11:29:17 AM

HAHA the ninjabread men are cute!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 12/11/2010 11:26:04 AM

Haha my brother would like the pranks book!

Oh and girlies I give advice on EVERYTHING so if you've gotta Q you wanna ask feel free! I LOOOOOOOVE giving advice!
PS. I'm on GL a lot so I'll get back to ya the day you post your comment!
xoxo kikidee12