10 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

13 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

14 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Shimmer and shine with sequins for under $25

Take a shine to the sparkly stuff without hurting your wallet.

luv the shirt too bad they dont have my size in royal blue... or raspberry

by money_machine on 2/27/2011 3:58:23 PM

HELP i need some fun outfits for around 10 bucks each is it possible and i said around. PS im 50in tall

by watsmyuser on 1/15/2011 3:21:17 PM

I love the skirt and the headband, and I usually hate sequins lol but im warming up to them. Check out my profile and leave a comment I'm looking for some online BFFs!

by brookie673 on 1/4/2011 10:40:00 PM

these are all soooo cute omg i wuld wear dem all in a heartbeat (: so my style!!

by awesomeful on 12/13/2010 12:31:09 PM

Hey, gals! MOD's not answering your questions? Do you need urgent advice? Do you not know about a particular subject? Then come to my profile! I can answer all of your questions! I specialize in:

Feelings
Singing
Sleepovers
Stranger Danger
Summer
Technology
And Much More!

Just ask me on my profile, and if you need the answer in the next 10-15 minutes (please specify), then put *****JESSICA***** at the top, and I'll answer it as soon as I can on your profile. I can answer every question in less than 5 hours, guaranteed. No question is dumb! Come visit my profile today! You won't be disappointed! Smile

♥Jessica♥

by Jgard224 on 12/12/2010 8:20:53 PM

those are all really cute

by miss awesome 4eva on 12/11/2010 3:21:15 PM

i love the skirt ..so so so cute!!

by haneen.pop.princess on 12/9/2010 9:43:40 AM

I like these ideas! Very fun! I might go to WetSeal for the skirt!!!! I LOVE IT! JCP has some SUPER NICE dresses, who would have though JCP would have nice Junior dresses?!?!

LOL!

I give advice too! Come check out my profile too Laughing

Katie