12 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

13 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

14 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Shimmer and shine with sequins for under $25

Take a shine to the sparkly stuff without hurting your wallet.

luv the shirt too bad they dont have my size in royal blue... or raspberry

by money_machine on 2/27/2011 3:58:23 PM

HELP i need some fun outfits for around 10 bucks each is it possible and i said around. PS im 50in tall

by watsmyuser on 1/15/2011 3:21:17 PM

I love the skirt and the headband, and I usually hate sequins lol but im warming up to them. Check out my profile and leave a comment I'm looking for some online BFFs!

by brookie673 on 1/4/2011 10:40:00 PM

these are all soooo cute omg i wuld wear dem all in a heartbeat (: so my style!!

by awesomeful on 12/13/2010 12:31:09 PM

Hey, gals! MOD's not answering your questions? Do you need urgent advice? Do you not know about a particular subject? Then come to my profile! I can answer all of your questions! I specialize in:

Feelings
Singing
Sleepovers
Stranger Danger
Summer
Technology
And Much More!

Just ask me on my profile, and if you need the answer in the next 10-15 minutes (please specify), then put *****JESSICA***** at the top, and I'll answer it as soon as I can on your profile. I can answer every question in less than 5 hours, guaranteed. No question is dumb! Come visit my profile today! You won't be disappointed! Smile

♥Jessica♥

by Jgard224 on 12/12/2010 8:20:53 PM

those are all really cute

by miss awesome 4eva on 12/11/2010 3:21:15 PM

i love the skirt ..so so so cute!!

by haneen.pop.princess on 12/9/2010 9:43:40 AM

I like these ideas! Very fun! I might go to WetSeal for the skirt!!!! I LOVE IT! JCP has some SUPER NICE dresses, who would have though JCP would have nice Junior dresses?!?!

LOL!

I give advice too! Come check out my profile too Laughing

Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 12/8/2010 9:32:15 PM

So cute!

by bff61 on 12/8/2010 8:52:40 PM

i love all of it!

by jello4eve on 12/8/2010 8:30:05 PM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?

Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!

CLICK HERE to take the quiz.