17 MINUTES AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

AN HOUR AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

2 HOURS AGO In Both of Me, a total stranger changes Clara's life 4ever. Win this mind blowing book from @BlinkPublishing today: http://t.co/ueozMpeV4p

COMMENTS

Shimmer and shine with sequins for under $25

Take a shine to the sparkly stuff without hurting your wallet.

the skirt is cute

by amazing789 on 12/8/2010 7:46:03 PM

omg i luv the skirt Laughing

by ankitsa124 on 12/8/2010 7:35:51 PM

Um...i think sequins are a little much for something like me. Too shiny. But I have to admit, that skirt is perfect and WAAAYY cute

by sleepytween12 on 12/8/2010 7:34:08 PM

sequins is really in right now! i found this ADORABLE cardigan the other day at target. it was black and had stripes of black sequins (only on the front) and big buttons! if it wasnt so much i was going to buy it right when i saw it! it was sooo cute!

by acpowers on 12/8/2010 6:56:34 PM

HEY GIRLIES !
I WILL TELL YOU ADVICE ON ANYTHING !
SOME MODS DONT ANSWER UR QUESTIONS, OR GIVE U
LAME ADVICE, OR PEOPLE DONT GIVE ANY HELPFUL ANSWERS
TO UR QUESTIONS THAT THEY CLAIM THEY WILL.
I PROMISE TO ANSWER UR QUESTIONS THE DAY U POST THEM,
AND I WILL PROBABLY KNOW THE TOPIC INSIDE OUT, OR I WILL
DO SOME RESEARCH FOR U !!!!
ASK ANYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN MY ADIVE...YOU WONT REGRET IT !
I GIVE ADVICE ON ;
-boys ( my best subject )
-clothes
-weight
-holidays
-gifts
-parties
-parents
-sports
.......and thats just off the top of my head .
PLZ POST A QUESTION ON MY PROFILE !
UR ALL GORGEOUS LADIES !!!!
~Claire $$

by chewcharm on 12/8/2010 6:30:23 PM

rosietoes4ever-i think in the oct/nov gl issue there is an article about getting tay swifts curls

by dancer2998 on 12/8/2010 5:53:43 PM

Normally I'm not one for sparkle stuff, but I LOVE the skirt and headband. =)

by grace2985 on 12/8/2010 5:20:25 PM

MOD ! Smile
Heyy, so my school is having a semi-formal dance next thursday, and I have to get my dress sometime this weekend. I thought it would be nice for just my mother and I to go together, so I told my parents this and my dad tried to turn it against me, as if I don't like him! I love my father, this is just something I would prefer to do with just my mother (besides the fact that I kinda wanted to get some new bras while we're shopping). How can I explain this to him without him acting totally immature?

Maybe you could say that you just wanted to make this a mother-daughter thing because you'll be shopping in girly stores and trying on dresses and looking at makeup, but you'd love to hang out with him one-on-one soon. You could set up a time for just you and him to hang out. You could include that you do love him. If that doesn't really work, then you could ask your mom if she could say something to him about it.

Vanessa J.

by CTRMay012 on 12/8/2010 4:59:59 PM

CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN GIRLS!!!!!!
I have decided to create a support group for christian girls going through tough times. I'm calling it FEARLESS FEMALES. If you wanna share stories, verses or ask for advice from your fellow girlies, post it on my profile!

FEARLESS FEMALES!!!