AN HOUR AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

2 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

3 HOURS AGO Onesies just got fancy: http://t.co/Ufd8iLPxcQ

COMMENTS

Shimmer and shine with sequins for under $25

Take a shine to the sparkly stuff without hurting your wallet.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! So this friday I have this christmas party/dance thing at my church. My mom found me this dress on sunday night while it was at youth group and it is black velvet two thick/thin straps...and it fits really well at the top and waist and then it kinda flares out at the bottom. Oh and it is short. I was kinda disapointed that my mom got the dress without me... but we don't have time this week to go shopping again so.. yea. But I was thinking of wearing these gold heels I have which have little tiny gold balls (almost like tiny disco balls) on the front. do you think that sounds cute? Should I wear my hair curly or straight? My hair is mostly naturly curly... it is ringlet-y. And any thoughts on make-up? (i am not allowed to wear much so basic stuff please)
THANKS!! Tell me what you think of my outfit please MOD! Oh and what kind of sweater do you think would look good with it?

I think the gold heels would be really cute, and gold is sometimes a Christmas-y color, so that would be nice, too! Either way of wearing your hair would be nice, but you could always just leave it curly! To dress it up a little bit, you could always try out some new hair accessories or something. As for makeup, maybe you could try a light brownish/goldish eyeshadow with some blackish-brown mascara. Natural makeup is the best because it just accentuates what you have. Your outfit sounds really cute. I would probably go with a cardigan — maybe something gold-colored to go along with your shoes, but nothing too bright. You could also try going with a Christmas color if you can find a cardigan that will look good with your dress. Good luck!

Vanessa J.

by Photochickie on 12/8/2010 4:03:53 PM

the belt is tots cute
so is the tank but its too cold to wear so i dont see what the point is of buying it

by abby1123 on 12/8/2010 3:59:54 PM

cute! I love the skirt and headband.

by pumpkinerin on 12/8/2010 3:57:50 PM

i love the purse and headband. so cute

by izzyrox7198 on 12/8/2010 3:44:28 PM

Hey girlies if you need advice on,
< boys
< friends
< family
< hair
< makeup
< school
< stress
< health
< sports
< crafts
and anything else! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE giving advice!
xoxo kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 12/8/2010 3:23:09 PM

MOD
Im looking for the article on how to do tay swifts curls. Can you give me the link? Thank You!

Hey girl,

I didn't see any articles about her curls; only one about whether or not you would like her hair curly or straight. However, here's a link to an article that may give you a similar result (it's about wavy hair): http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/09/07/The-Easiest-Way-to-Land-Waves.aspx

Vanessa J.