AN HOUR AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Shimmer and shine with sequins for under $25

Take a shine to the sparkly stuff without hurting your wallet.

luv the shirt too bad they dont have my size in royal blue... or raspberry

by money_machine on 2/27/2011 3:58:23 PM

HELP i need some fun outfits for around 10 bucks each is it possible and i said around. PS im 50in tall

by watsmyuser on 1/15/2011 3:21:17 PM

I love the skirt and the headband, and I usually hate sequins lol but im warming up to them. Check out my profile and leave a comment I'm looking for some online BFFs!

by brookie673 on 1/4/2011 10:40:00 PM

these are all soooo cute omg i wuld wear dem all in a heartbeat (: so my style!!

by awesomeful on 12/13/2010 12:31:09 PM

Hey, gals! MOD's not answering your questions? Do you need urgent advice? Do you not know about a particular subject? Then come to my profile! I can answer all of your questions! I specialize in:

Feelings
Singing
Sleepovers
Stranger Danger
Summer
Technology
And Much More!

Just ask me on my profile, and if you need the answer in the next 10-15 minutes (please specify), then put *****JESSICA***** at the top, and I'll answer it as soon as I can on your profile. I can answer every question in less than 5 hours, guaranteed. No question is dumb! Come visit my profile today! You won't be disappointed! Smile

♥Jessica♥

by Jgard224 on 12/12/2010 8:20:53 PM

those are all really cute

by miss awesome 4eva on 12/11/2010 3:21:15 PM

i love the skirt ..so so so cute!!

by haneen.pop.princess on 12/9/2010 9:43:40 AM

I like these ideas! Very fun! I might go to WetSeal for the skirt!!!! I LOVE IT! JCP has some SUPER NICE dresses, who would have though JCP would have nice Junior dresses?!?!

LOL!

I give advice too! Come check out my profile too Laughing

Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 12/8/2010 9:32:15 PM

So cute!

by bff61 on 12/8/2010 8:52:40 PM

i love all of it!

by jello4eve on 12/8/2010 8:30:05 PM

the skirt is cute

by amazing789 on 12/8/2010 7:46:03 PM

omg i luv the skirt Laughing

by ankitsa124 on 12/8/2010 7:35:51 PM

Um...i think sequins are a little much for something like me. Too shiny. But I have to admit, that skirt is perfect and WAAAYY cute

by sleepytween12 on 12/8/2010 7:34:08 PM

sequins is really in right now! i found this ADORABLE cardigan the other day at target. it was black and had stripes of black sequins (only on the front) and big buttons! if it wasnt so much i was going to buy it right when i saw it! it was sooo cute!

by acpowers on 12/8/2010 6:56:34 PM

HEY GIRLIES !
I WILL TELL YOU ADVICE ON ANYTHING !
SOME MODS DONT ANSWER UR QUESTIONS, OR GIVE U
LAME ADVICE, OR PEOPLE DONT GIVE ANY HELPFUL ANSWERS
TO UR QUESTIONS THAT THEY CLAIM THEY WILL.
I PROMISE TO ANSWER UR QUESTIONS THE DAY U POST THEM,
AND I WILL PROBABLY KNOW THE TOPIC INSIDE OUT, OR I WILL
DO SOME RESEARCH FOR U !!!!
ASK ANYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN MY ADIVE...YOU WONT REGRET IT !
I GIVE ADVICE ON ;
-boys ( my best subject )
-clothes
-weight
-holidays
-gifts
-parties
-parents
-sports
.......and thats just off the top of my head .
PLZ POST A QUESTION ON MY PROFILE !
UR ALL GORGEOUS LADIES !!!!
~Claire $$

by chewcharm on 12/8/2010 6:30:23 PM

rosietoes4ever-i think in the oct/nov gl issue there is an article about getting tay swifts curls

by dancer2998 on 12/8/2010 5:53:43 PM

Normally I'm not one for sparkle stuff, but I LOVE the skirt and headband. =)

by grace2985 on 12/8/2010 5:20:25 PM

MOD ! Smile
Heyy, so my school is having a semi-formal dance next thursday, and I have to get my dress sometime this weekend. I thought it would be nice for just my mother and I to go together, so I told my parents this and my dad tried to turn it against me, as if I don't like him! I love my father, this is just something I would prefer to do with just my mother (besides the fact that I kinda wanted to get some new bras while we're shopping). How can I explain this to him without him acting totally immature?

Maybe you could say that you just wanted to make this a mother-daughter thing because you'll be shopping in girly stores and trying on dresses and looking at makeup, but you'd love to hang out with him one-on-one soon. You could set up a time for just you and him to hang out. You could include that you do love him. If that doesn't really work, then you could ask your mom if she could say something to him about it.

Vanessa J.

by CTRMay012 on 12/8/2010 4:59:59 PM

CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN GIRLS!!!!!!
I have decided to create a support group for christian girls going through tough times. I'm calling it FEARLESS FEMALES. If you wanna share stories, verses or ask for advice from your fellow girlies, post it on my profile!

FEARLESS FEMALES!!!

by pondhouse on 12/8/2010 4:05:08 PM

I love all of it!!!!

by Emerald_Sparkles on 12/8/2010 4:03:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! So this friday I have this christmas party/dance thing at my church. My mom found me this dress on sunday night while it was at youth group and it is black velvet two thick/thin straps...and it fits really well at the top and waist and then it kinda flares out at the bottom. Oh and it is short. I was kinda disapointed that my mom got the dress without me... but we don't have time this week to go shopping again so.. yea. But I was thinking of wearing these gold heels I have which have little tiny gold balls (almost like tiny disco balls) on the front. do you think that sounds cute? Should I wear my hair curly or straight? My hair is mostly naturly curly... it is ringlet-y. And any thoughts on make-up? (i am not allowed to wear much so basic stuff please)
THANKS!! Tell me what you think of my outfit please MOD! Oh and what kind of sweater do you think would look good with it?

I think the gold heels would be really cute, and gold is sometimes a Christmas-y color, so that would be nice, too! Either way of wearing your hair would be nice, but you could always just leave it curly! To dress it up a little bit, you could always try out some new hair accessories or something. As for makeup, maybe you could try a light brownish/goldish eyeshadow with some blackish-brown mascara. Natural makeup is the best because it just accentuates what you have. Your outfit sounds really cute. I would probably go with a cardigan — maybe something gold-colored to go along with your shoes, but nothing too bright. You could also try going with a Christmas color if you can find a cardigan that will look good with your dress. Good luck!

Vanessa J.

by Photochickie on 12/8/2010 4:03:53 PM

the belt is tots cute
so is the tank but its too cold to wear so i dont see what the point is of buying it

by abby1123 on 12/8/2010 3:59:54 PM

cute! I love the skirt and headband.

by pumpkinerin on 12/8/2010 3:57:50 PM

i love the purse and headband. so cute

by izzyrox7198 on 12/8/2010 3:44:28 PM

Hey girlies if you need advice on,
< boys
< friends
< family
< hair
< makeup
< school
< stress
< health
< sports
< crafts
and anything else! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE giving advice!
xoxo kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 12/8/2010 3:23:09 PM

MOD
Im looking for the article on how to do tay swifts curls. Can you give me the link? Thank You!

Hey girl,

I didn't see any articles about her curls; only one about whether or not you would like her hair curly or straight. However, here's a link to an article that may give you a similar result (it's about wavy hair): http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/09/07/The-Easiest-Way-to-Land-Waves.aspx

Vanessa J.