3 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

4 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

4 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

4 speedy holiday updos

We've got four quick 'n' easy styles you can master in a second.

MODMODMODMOD!! Are there any articles for girls with short hair?? I'm having trouble finding fun 'dos that I can do on my hair other than straightening it. My hair is fine too. Thanks!! SmileSmileSmileSmile

Hey chica! Why not have fun with some cute accessories? Like a cute headband, or pin back your hair with a cute barrette or bobby pin Smile

Becca G.

by mebemma on 1/2/2011 8:01:35 PM

hey MOD, I'm trying to do the two chinese chopsticks thing to my hair. (like where the chopsticks crisscross each other). I have wavy slighly-layered hair. its not long either. but I can't figure out how to put them in and make them hold my hair up. they keep falling out and if they don't they look weird!!! help please!! lol thanks in advance. <3

Helen S.

by glittergurrl on 1/1/2011 3:02:37 PM

wht does MOD mean?

Hey chica! MOD stands for moderator.

Becca G.

by xxsharonxx on 12/30/2010 7:46:30 PM

MOD, You know how you can send messages for advice...well, how do I know if they reply? Thanks1

Hey chica! Make sure to check back to  your original post (remember where you posted it Smile). If a MOD responded, then our answer will be right below your question.

Becca G.

by BriannaTLC556 on 12/29/2010 6:58:52 PM

hey, how do i get my hair to be like you see it on the red carpet shows and stuff!

by iluvskittles97 on 12/28/2010 1:29:25 PM

I keep asking questions all the time, but i am not exactly getting answers. i check these sections ALL the time and my questions are never here. what's happening??

Hey girl,

We get a lot of questions asked, so understand that we can't possibly write article answers for each of them. We read through all of the question submissions though and try to choose the ones that we think most girls will be able to relate to! If your questions aren't answered by our articles and they're still buggin' ya, try asking the MODs or a GL girlie who is offering advice on her profile. <3

Lauren C.

by Ivy1345 on 12/27/2010 5:38:06 PM

my birthday is tomorrow and i want to do something special with my hair. its wavy, layered, a couple inches past my shoulders, and a brown/blonde color. any suggestions??

Hey Girlie, You should try some banana clips, butterfly clips, and my personal favorite  chinese chops sticks which does the trick everytime.
Paige T.

by kayleyk99 on 12/26/2010 11:57:04 PM

my skin has been filled with pimples lately. is there a skin care line that is good for that?? also i have bangs which go across my forehead, does that make a difference. i wash my face every morning and before i go to bed, but it doesnt seem to help, only get off makeup. i use the aveeno luminous cleansing pads and it clears off makeup but i still have pimples!!! is there a face wash that isnt to expensive??

by naturally*allie11 on 12/26/2010 3:32:10 PM

Hey! I have really really REALLY thin and straight hair that is about 6 inches longer than my shoulder... the only problem with this is that I can't do anything with it! It will never curl or be wavy for more than five seconds, and I am not a huge fan of ponytails or buns. Is there any cute thing I can do with my hair rather than just leave it down?

by keepsmiling on 12/25/2010 5:11:31 PM

wow i reallylike the frenchie but my ma had to help me

by megangreen10 on 12/25/2010 1:57:51 PM

Take time once a week to exfoliate your skin. It will leave you feeling refreshed and get your skin totally glowing for school.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!