AN HOUR AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

AN HOUR AGO So excited for #TheGiver to hit theaters August 15—get a sneak peek + find out how you can win with your review! http://t.co/x9ACeg6yqx

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 sistahs score @soffe Dri Capri in Dazzling Blue Cosmic: http://t.co/Gx25bGgdpx

COMMENTS

GL's wishlist pick: Vixen

It’s the Roaring Twenties as we’ve never seen it before in this fast-paced YA novel...

Anyone else think there should be a suggested list? I mean one not created by Girlslife? Not that there's anything wrong with these books but it'd be nice to get some other options as well.
Speaking of... I HIGHLY reccomend the book Wake by Lisa Mcmann, and it's sequels; Fade and Gone. I really love these books!

by Karma21 on 1/6/2011 9:52:40 PM

I think I'd like that book

by slushercjs on 1/5/2011 3:02:39 PM

I love the 20's. I'm definitely going to have to pick this book up.

by ravenclawraindancer on 1/1/2011 4:46:47 PM

yeah i love books and l.o.l I'm gonna read the whole series and in Barnes and noble it cost 12.95 i guess it is cheap for book that has 4 and a half stars.

by asmalala on 12/31/2010 3:10:16 PM

sounds good i want to read it i am a realy big dork when it comes to books Smile Wink

by punkangel2 on 12/30/2010 10:14:23 PM

WOW this book sounds really good i'm going to see if it's at bookmans

by Ilyanna.yates on 12/27/2010 1:18:59 PM

omg if ya like romance books for preteen-teens comment on my profile for some ideas!!!

by NSNlover on 12/19/2010 6:15:37 PM

I saw this book at my BFF's house. It looks similar to the 'Luxe' series but still good.

by sockmonkey49 on 12/17/2010 10:00:59 PM

OMG! I read about the Roaring Twenties in my class, and I read the Great Gatsby (and I recommend that you read that one too) and this would be so cool to read!

by thesandlotfan on 12/17/2010 5:56:16 PM

This book looks really good
Kayla xoxo