10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Gifts that give back: round 1

Here’s a handful of gifts we love that supports causes we adore…

cute recycled bracelets! Laughing

by Samocin97 on 12/11/2010 8:23:11 PM

These r all sooooooooooooooooooo cute, I'll have to find/get some of this!!

by caitlingirl1997 on 12/11/2010 7:43:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
What is a gift that I can make for my parents?

Heyy! Take some old pictures and put them in a fun photo album! They will love it : )

Elizabeth P.

by olympicluver on 12/11/2010 5:02:29 PM

These are all super cute! I want them, or will give them to my friends if I can find and get them!

by shastagirl11 on 12/11/2010 4:21:15 PM

omg those r soo cuh-yute! i heart helping others and wat better way to do it then buying stuff 4 urself or other people u luv?! i really like the bracelet and lotion stuff tho Smile

by teamjacob74 on 12/11/2010 2:35:07 PM

I'm prob gonna hav to buy at least 1 of evry single thing on yhis list. I luv helping others plus I get cute stuff for me too. ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/11/2010 1:28:49 PM

Love the notebook!

by girlie1 on 12/11/2010 12:19:02 PM

I loved the Tee shirt and the bracelet!

Oh and girlies I give advice on EVERYTHING so If you've gotta a Q you wanna ask feel free! I LOOOOOVE giving advice!
PS. I'm on GL lot so I'll get back to ya the day you post your comment!
xoxo kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 12/11/2010 11:21:22 AM

those journals are sooo cute!Smile

by giruiz on 12/11/2010 10:17:26 AM