1 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

4 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

5 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Gifts that give back: round 2

Here’s a handful of gifts we love that supports causes we adore…

Does anyone know if there is a regular Rock coloring book, and not Indie?

by futureauthor19 on 12/13/2010 8:43:13 AM

These are also as cool as the first ones. My school just had a fundraiser for Heifer literally last week, and I participated in it! What a coincidence that GL featured it!

by shastagirl11 on 12/13/2010 2:47:59 AM

MOD
I get really wierd around my period like mood swingy but instead of bein like sad nd stuff i get all lovey dovey and romantic and all i can think about are BOYS! its drivin me crazy, for the past 2 nights ive had dreams full of romantic sweeties, which is kinda depressing cuz i dont have a bf! wat should i do??? thanks mod! <3 ya

by selgomez1997 on 12/13/2010 12:06:48 AM

ahww these are really sweet((:

by gogreen7487 on 12/12/2010 10:30:45 PM

Hey girlies if you need advice on,
< boys
< crafts
< babysitting
< bullies
< jealousy
< drama (of any type)
< fights
and ANYTHING else you can think of! I LOOOOOOOOOVE giving advice!!!!
PS. I'm on GL a lot so I'll get back to ya the day you post your comment!
xoxo kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 12/12/2010 9:49:50 PM

Hey guys!! if anyone out there is confuzzled about wat gifts 2 get for the holidays then I have some great ideas so if ur in some serious need of gift ideas just leave a comment on my profile and I will try 2 answer it ASAP!!! thankssSmile

by Luvs2cheer on 12/12/2010 9:31:33 PM

WHAT BETTER WAY TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS THAN TO COME CLOSER TO GOD?

My profile group, Fearless Females, is ready to help you do just that. Talk with fellow Christian girlies, share verses and ask for advice, all while learning about God! HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY? post them on my profile and ill try to get back to you as soon as possible.

FEARLESS FEMALES!

by pondhouse on 12/12/2010 2:54:28 PM

Hey girls, Smile
if you guys ever need help in anything, I'm here for you!!
Just visit my site and leave a comment
or if you just want to talk then I'm here too Laughing

by dreamsnwishes on 12/12/2010 2:29:02 PM

I heart these kinds of gifts. Giving back is the most ah-mzing feeling. It's totes the best.

Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/12/2010 1:57:49 PM

First comment? I love philosopy! it smells so good.

by puppylover1152 on 12/12/2010 1:55:49 PM