4 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

4 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

5 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

Pretty party dresses for under $25

We found 5 fab frocks that totally fit your budget.

luv the first one... random thought... some people are just rude like mona... who do u think -a is come to my pro if u know

by money_machine on 2/27/2011 3:55:55 PM

I LUV THE LAST ONE. i have the sweater dress one,in red and purple, its warm and comfy.

by cassiegrll on 2/23/2011 11:41:43 AM

Omg i abs luv the 1st and last desses!!!!!!!!!!

by pinksocks on 1/9/2011 4:52:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD I want to look into modeling clothes, but don't know where to start. Any ideas?

Hey girl, I would look into modeling agencies or classes in your area.  It can be tricky to find ones that are the real deal, so ask a parent or adult to help.  You could also think about sending in a shot to "Love My Look," like this one:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/13/Love-My-Look-holiday-edition.aspx.  The e-mail address is lovemylook@girlslife.com. Consider it practice for your future career! Smile

Marie H.

by guygirlygirl on 12/28/2010 12:19:10 AM

NEW CLUB ALERT!!!

NATURALLY YOU IS ALL ABOUT...YOU!!!

THIS CLUB IS WONDERFUL...

WE GIVE FASHION..HAIR..AND MAKEUP ADVICE OR JUST ANY ADVICE YOU NEED

COME CHECK IT OUT!!!

ALSO HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

by Naturally*You* on 12/24/2010 6:27:01 PM

Uhm, I wouldn't be caught dead in most of those dresses, I would BE dead. They're all extremely cute, but they're WAY short and my mom won't let me do strapless. I like the sweater one tho, I can actually wear that one.

by hellopeople98 on 12/23/2010 8:17:01 AM

But. It's winter.

by peacelovejesus on 12/22/2010 6:38:07 PM

MOD(: hello there ! i'm trying to buy my mom a great christmas gift. i've been bragging to her about how she's going to love it even though i havent bought it yet :0 ! i found one of my christmas gift-a cheetah snuggie which ive hinting about(: & i feel bad now cuase i have no clue what to get her. i have $50 saved up in my room. i was thinking of taking her out to dinner and giving her gift. But im not sure what ! So do you have any ideas for christmas gifts for moms that are around 30 dollars are less(: thank you !

Usually I would suggest just asking your mom.  Since you told her you already got her a gift, I'm guessing that's not an option!  You could always ask another family member for suggestions.  Otherwise, you could think about things she likes or likes to do - like, you could get her a gift certificate to the movie theater, or something cute for the kitchen.  Or you could give her stuff to help her relax, like candles, or lotion and bubble bath.  Hope that helps a bit!  xoxo

Marie H.

by lorraine :) on 12/20/2010 11:52:23 PM

Cute

by moe4321 on 12/20/2010 10:56:13 PM

NEED ADVICE?! im here chickas!
BOYS
DIETS
WEIGHT
BODY
AND MORE! ;D
just comment chicks!

by frizzheadgal on 12/15/2010 9:03:02 PM

Need a new hue of gloss? We heart raspberry at the moment. It adds a way-pretty color to your look.

What is your fave part about going back to school this fall?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!