5 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Pretty party dresses for under $25

We found 5 fab frocks that totally fit your budget.

omg these are all really cute!!! you guys did good this time Smile

by SingerGurl16 on 12/14/2010 5:09:40 PM

i saw this really cute dress at charlotte russe. it was a spaghetti strapped multicolored shapes of squears. IT WAZ SO CUTE AND IT WAZ ONLY 8 DOLLARS!!! also, they ahd a cute blue woven skirt that waz also only 8 dollars, originally priced 32!!! u guys hsould go over there, super cheap because they're having the fa-la-la sales!! oh and forever 21 has nice dresses too Smile

by chloe4ever27 on 12/13/2010 10:41:50 PM

I really like the first and the last one! Smile

by bunny8 on 12/13/2010 9:19:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD Okay, so im in 8th grade, and i'm trying to change up my style a bit, but the thing is i hate pretty much everything in my closet. I don't wanna just ask my parents to buy me new clothes since i'm probably just gonna grow out of it mentally, so i'm trying to make it work but i run out of my fave jeans by the end of the week and any shirts i like. Any ideas?

Hey girl!  One thing you could do is ask for clothes or gift certificates for your holiday prezzies.  You could also try adding accessories to watch you've already got.  They add pizzazz to clothes you already have, and you don't grow out of them!  One great accessory to try?  Scarves.  They're perf for winter (and totally celeb-worthy!).  Check out this article for inspiration:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/01/fab-circle-scarves.aspx

Marie H.
Marie H.

by babygirlk on 12/13/2010 8:17:34 PM

MOD
On Friday, I have a dress-down day. I wanted to make a look that looks appropiate for a 12-year old. I usually have a diffucult time getting together an outfit that I would have to throw a tantrum. I wanted an outfit to stand out out from the crowd. So,do you guys have a suggestion for an outfit? Plus, it will be very, very cold so I don't wanna look too bulky.

Hey babe,

You could go with a pair of tights and a cute but casual dress that shows off your personality! Or you could go with a pair of jeans with a vivid tank {I'm thinking red or emerald green...perf for the holidays!}, then put a cardigan that matches over top. Pair either of these with a pair of boots and your warmest winter coat to stay toasty Smile

Lauren C.

by desdes436 on 12/13/2010 7:19:23 PM

these are all rlly cute except the red one,,,, the neckline is up to high ugh dnt lik dat lol.
COMMENT ON MY PROFILE ILL COMMENT BACK (:

by awesomeful on 12/13/2010 12:33:58 PM

I am going to a dance in 2 days and I have no idea what to wear. Usually the grade 8s and 9s wear dresses or short pencil skirts with a cute top. For the last dance I wore a tank dress and it was really cute! But I don't have any more similar dresses and I have no idea what to do!! My parents said I can't go to the mall and I want to look casual but not too fancy, what do you suggest I wear????

by Ivy2531 on 12/13/2010 11:25:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
do you have any ideas for a fromal dress? our skool is having a winter formal and im kinda going to be the kinda 'princess' of the thiung. i want a blue or purple. thnx

Hey girlie, I'm think a halter dress with  a few shiny embellishments

Paige T.

by Madam Gir on 12/12/2010 11:12:07 PM

a really good place to look for dresses is Deb. i love Deb! hahahaha

by jdizzle09 on 12/12/2010 6:37:07 PM

i like them, but espically the 1st dress & last one! But i would only wear it only once..

by jello4eve on 12/12/2010 4:00:41 PM