AN HOUR AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

4 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

5 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Pretty party dresses for under $25

We found 5 fab frocks that totally fit your budget.

except for maybe the sweater dress, wouldnt you freeze in these in winter? just sayin'.

by pandagirl21 on 12/12/2010 2:00:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
Ok so i bbroke up with my boyfriend last friday. I talked to him on monday on Facebook. He asked me who I like. I said no one because it's true. I don't like anyone. Then he just quickly typed I like my new gf! I was laughin my head off! Then on Tuesday everyone heard that he was dating her. My friend who is his friend to knew he really likes... or liked me. She doesn't think hes over me and trying to make me jealous. Well, she over heard him talking to his friend and she heard him say that he was trying to make me jealous. I don't know if I trust her or him. Cause he will randomly text me saying he's not trying to make me jealous. I am confused! haha help please

hey! it sounds to me like he is pretty jealous, don't trust him girl!

Helen S.

by frizzheadgal on 12/12/2010 1:14:15 PM

MOD!!!so i like my best guy friend but i cant tell if he likes me tho.  we were doing assembly lights and after the teacher supervising left, he appeared right next to my face and said ill be your supervisor.he then took my hand and moved the lights up and down. (it was like we could have kissed-well at least to me-but his friend was in the room!)then, at talent show set-up, we were all looking for costumes for the MCs and everyone was looking and all of a sudden it was just me and him alone in the room and he had his hands draped over my shoulders.since it was my job to bring flowers for the MCs to hand out to performers, he had a few left over and put them in my hand,closed my hand and said great job tonite(im only stage crew).then his mom asked if i would take a pic with him. he and i exchange looks a lot.we lock eyes,smile and continue talking with our friends. a few of his friends liked mine last yearso does tht mean he could like me?and if so, how cld i flirt so he cld ask me out

Hey girlie. From your description, it seems like he already likes you! Maybe you should just keep doing whatever you doing, and he will eventually ask you out!
Marly Z.

by vballchixrule on 12/12/2010 12:52:17 AM

The last one is such a good price! I love target

by bff61 on 12/11/2010 10:18:24 PM

mod mod mod!!!!! help. im sooo self concoius. hairy legs, cant shave flat chested self concious not athletic. all these dresses are soooo unflattering and skimpy!! how can i thin out my legs and feel great? what stores have a casual, nice look? plz and thx 4 the advice
(ps a little basic beauty advice sure wouldnt hurt

Hey girlie, you can try wearing dresses that go to your knee. You can find cute dresses that do this and still feel great about yourself. You can find these types of dresses in any clothing store really!
Marly Z.

by cupcakegenius on 12/11/2010 9:49:53 PM

I love all of them Smile Especially the awesome price!!!! Smile

by Autumnwuvsherwabbit on 12/11/2010 8:19:11 PM

I'm a person who is not a fan of the short dresses, strapless, or tight ones but the sweater dress looks modest. Jeggings, Ugg boots, and a button hoodie will look fab with it

by Art Crazy52 on 12/11/2010 8:18:52 PM

I like the first one the most.

I just like the flowered pattern on the bottom. It's more something I would wear.

by NJessicaN on 12/11/2010 7:16:58 PM

i am in love with the first one and i love the last one

by rachelrox123 on 12/11/2010 7:16:51 PM

MOD-
so i am thinking about having a group of friends over for a holiday party. i was thinking we could make cookies or something, and play this gift trading game where everyone brings a little gift and we all trade. it'll just be a low-key time with my girls. the problem is... if i invite the new friends that i have made this year at my new school and my bff ellie from my old school i am worried they won't like each other. she is really awesome and pretty... what if she doesn't like them? and what if they don't like her? we aren't that good of friends yet so what if they don't even want to come?
i am new to the whole having to make new friends thing so i am unsure about what to do... please help me!!!!!

Hey girlie. Chances are they will like each other. If they are both friends with you, they must have qualities that you like in people. So, don't give up too quickly on them. Invite both of them to your party!
Marly Z.