2 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing:

5 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

6 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

Pretty party dresses for under $25

We found 5 fab frocks that totally fit your budget.

I need some school-type wardrobe choices that work well with an hourglass shape. I have a 40 inch chest, 29 inch waist, and 37 inch hips and none of the clothes I have flatter my body shape. Any tips?

Hey girlie! If you have an hourglass shape, it's always good to show those curves. Find clothes that are form fitting around your waist with belts (if you like them)!
Marly Z.

by CupCakers3 on 12/11/2010 6:20:10 PM

hey what would be a good prezent for my cousin? shes a little younger than me and a little more sporty. nothing breakable. thnx!

Hey girlie! Well, you could always get something like a picture frame and frame a picture of you two. You can find frames that aren't breakable.
Marly Z.

by singsongsat_449449 on 12/11/2010 5:22:38 PM

So cute! I want those, even though I don't go to many parties.

by supercards12 on 12/11/2010 5:11:03 PM

love them all! except the sweater dress

by allysonk294 on 12/11/2010 4:40:07 PM

I like the first third and last one

by kimmycutie24 on 12/11/2010 3:25:32 PM

thinks that it is a little outragous that your idea of cheap is under 25 plz post more cheaper options you can find a good dress for under $15

by clutterqueen45 on 12/11/2010 3:19:37 PM

i like the second forth and last ones

by miss awesome 4eva on 12/11/2010 3:18:46 PM

@Hazelelmdust: Thats because the second dress was made for plus-sized girls.

by rosietoes4ever on 12/11/2010 2:47:17 PM

I heart all these dresses! And who deosn't love a dress that's under $10?? Nobody!

Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/11/2010 2:21:34 PM

i like the first and last one.

by katiekakes8 on 12/11/2010 2:16:18 PM

Take time once a week to exfoliate your skin. It will leave you feeling refreshed and get your skin totally glowing for school.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).