9 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

10 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

12 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Pretty party dresses for under $25

We found 5 fab frocks that totally fit your budget.

MOD!
I need some school-type wardrobe choices that work well with an hourglass shape. I have a 40 inch chest, 29 inch waist, and 37 inch hips and none of the clothes I have flatter my body shape. Any tips?

Hey girlie! If you have an hourglass shape, it's always good to show those curves. Find clothes that are form fitting around your waist with belts (if you like them)!
Marly Z.

by CupCakers3 on 12/11/2010 6:20:10 PM

MODMODMOD
hey what would be a good prezent for my cousin? shes a little younger than me and a little more sporty. nothing breakable. thnx!

Hey girlie! Well, you could always get something like a picture frame and frame a picture of you two. You can find frames that aren't breakable.
Marly Z.

by singsongsat_449449 on 12/11/2010 5:22:38 PM

So cute! I want those, even though I don't go to many parties.

by supercards12 on 12/11/2010 5:11:03 PM

love them all! except the sweater dress

by allysonk294 on 12/11/2010 4:40:07 PM

I like the first third and last one

by kimmycutie24 on 12/11/2010 3:25:32 PM

thinks that it is a little outragous that your idea of cheap is under 25 plz post more cheaper options you can find a good dress for under $15

by clutterqueen45 on 12/11/2010 3:19:37 PM

i like the second forth and last ones

by miss awesome 4eva on 12/11/2010 3:18:46 PM

@Hazelelmdust: Thats because the second dress was made for plus-sized girls.

by rosietoes4ever on 12/11/2010 2:47:17 PM

I heart all these dresses! And who deosn't love a dress that's under $10?? Nobody!

Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/11/2010 2:21:34 PM

i like the first and last one.
COME TO MY PROFILE!

by katiekakes8 on 12/11/2010 2:16:18 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.