AN HOUR AGO BREAKING NEWS—it's time to check out #VivianAppleNeedsAMiracle! #BookClub: http://t.co/eoPqEcaB0O pic.twitter.com/po5EJXjgi5

2 HOURS AGO QUIZ! Could you cut it in the Wild West? Find out if you've got what it takes here: http://t.co/yEHkTE22s1 pic.twitter.com/xKoV7Hnhjk

2 HOURS AGO Umm, has anyone seen my time turner? I think I missed the Hogwarts Express #BackToHogwarts

COMMENTS

Pretty party dresses for under $25

We found 5 fab frocks that totally fit your budget.

Hey girlie, the freeze stick will not take away the wart in one day. If you are really self conscious cover it with a band-aide Paige T.

by soccergirl524 on 12/11/2010 9:50:48 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
thanks! Smile where should i put my arms????
~Lauren

Hey Lauren, wrap yours arms around his neck

Paige T.

by soccergirl524 on 12/11/2010 9:41:21 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD

plz answer asap! i have a school semi formal dance tonight and i think my crush is gonna ask me to slow dance! how do you slow dance????????????????????????????????

~Lauren

by soccergirl524 on 12/11/2010 9:37:18 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
how do you slow dance??
~Lauren

Hey Lauren, you just hold on to your partner and follow their lead. You can also just step side to side left then right.

Paige T.

by soccergirl524 on 12/11/2010 9:32:43 AM

I absolutely love the second dress. It's perfect for my body shape. Love, love, love it!

by GS5678 on 12/11/2010 9:23:51 AM

i like the sweater...needs something on her legs

the rest look like they're gonna fall off!

by the_last_ninja on 12/11/2010 7:53:30 AM

I like the first one the best, but they're all cute!!

by prettypinkconverse on 12/11/2010 7:47:45 AM

Those are cute, but all REALLY short.....

by horsie9000 on 12/11/2010 7:12:01 AM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.