8 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

11 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

12 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

Flatten your abs without leaving your living room

Get awesome abs by New Year's Eve...

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Why aren't you answering my questions?

Hey chica-

Sometimes the mods here at GL gotta take a little break, we have lives to lead to ya know! (: If you're question isn't answered soon then resend it and we'll be glad to answer it! xoxo

Alexis G.

by pandapillowpet on 10/4/2012 7:15:35 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod!!!!
How long would it take to get a flat stomach doing this and other cardio three days a week?

Hey girl! Well, that's a really difficult question to answer. It depends on your body type! Just remember that the most important thing is your HEALTH, not your APPEARANCE. If you want to be healthy and fit, you have to dedicate yourself to a certain lifestyle. There's no "quick fix" for health, it's just something you constantly do. If you do cardio, strength training, maybe some yoga, and eat healthy, you'll be on a great track to being trim and fit.

xoxo

Katie L.

by pandapillowpet on 10/3/2012 3:38:51 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
What do you mean when you say "flatten your abs"?Do you mean lose stomach fat or do you mean get a six-pack?I'm kinda confused on some of your articles.

Hey girly, it prob depends on what your stomach sitch is. If you already have super flat abs, this workout will help build muscle. If you have a bit of stomach fat your trying to lose, this workout will flatten it out and leave you feeling fab about yourself.

Lauren I.

by pandapillowpet on 10/3/2012 7:01:47 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Is it okay to eat a half an hour after I workout?

Yes, here is some more information from GL:

mailyse f.

by pandapillowpet on 10/1/2012 4:25:12 PM

Is it okay to eat a half an hour after I workout?

Hannah H.

by pandapillowpet on 9/20/2012 4:36:16 PM

by pandapillowpet on 9/19/2012 5:35:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so I have something calle jar which effects my knees and hips.
I havent been able to get much excercise lately evade of it and was
Wondering if there are any good excerises (indoor without equitment)
That are easy on the knees and hips. Im aiming to lose some weight
In my arms, stomach and butt/thighs because I am eating healthier
And really want to get into shape

Hey girlie,

Try doing moderate exercise, like walking a little bit faster than your normal pace! Or choose walking to the store instead of driving. While you're sitting watching TV, use small hand weights (like 5 pound mini dumbbells) to do curls and lifts.

Curls: Hold arms palms-up, each hand holding a dumbbell. Curl your arm up towards your shoulder slowly and steadily. Repeat.

Lifts: Rest your hands on the couch next to you, each hand holding a dumbbell. With your palms facing down, raise your arms to your sides and hold. If you're feeling ambitious, raise them over your head and "touch" dumbbell-to-dumbbell, then bring them down again.

This will strengthen your arm muscles without putting any stress on your lower body! For more intense workouts though, I'd recommend chatting with your doctor. Since you have this condition, you want to get professional advice to make sure you're treating your body the right way Smile
Lauren C.

by smileybai13 on 12/1/2011 5:10:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! everytime i eat my stomach looks like im pregnat why is that and is there a workout that can give me a flatter stomach in just 1 week and a half

Hey girlie,

If this is happening every time you eat, it isn't because you "need a flatter stomach" - this is due to something in your food! If we eat salty foods or foods that often give us gas bubbles/pains, our stomachs can look bloated after our meal. That's because our body retains "water weight" - read this article all about it and for tips on how to avoid it!
Lauren C.

by smileyface101yea on 8/1/2011 4:55:34 PM

MOD!!
Sorry I ask questions so much! :/
For this exercise, how much cardio do you think a 12 year old would need to tone their midsection by, say, April break? Oh, and I also have dance classes for five and a half hours a week. I'm just curious because I want to try this exercise! Thank you!! Smile

Hey chica. I can't give you an exact amount because every person is different. I'd say start out by doing the exercises 2-3 times a week and then you can increase the amount of times you do them if you feel it necessary!
Marly Z.

by danceaddict411 on 2/24/2011 10:48:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Do you know any good fast paced workout songs? THank you in advance.

Hey girl,

Here are some of our recent faves!

Lauren C.