11 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

14 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

15 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Holiday beauty musts you can buy at the drugstore

Here’s how to do girly-yet-glam makeup for your next party...

makeup colors for brown eyes and brown hair?
Laughing Smile Laughing thanks!
XOXO thebeat1es

Hey babe,

This season, brunettes should totally look to nature for makeup inspiration! Use taupe/beige, chocolate brown, forest greens, and golds/bronzes to really play up your features. Brunettes are lucky because they can also pull off intense gem tones, like navy blues, pretty purples, and emerald greens Smile Have fun!

Lauren C.

by thebeat1es on 12/19/2010 1:19:26 PM

thx i tried but didnt quite work got any thing else MOD!???

by issirby on 12/18/2010 10:34:52 PM

MOD!!!! plz help! I really like this guy named ben and i think he likes me back but hasnt told me, YET! How do i make myself be noticable without completely embarassing myself? I appreciate it! (im in 6th grade btw) THX
-IZZY

hey! just talk to him, try to befriend the guy Smile
Helen S.

by issirby on 12/18/2010 10:00:40 PM

hey uh, what exactly is mod? does it stand for something?

Hey girlie, mod is short for moderator.  It just means that I moderate your comments.

Lauren T.

by Gingergurf123 on 12/18/2010 8:12:26 PM

thanks but what color eyeshadow and lip?

Hey girlie, try a peachy eyeshadow and a clear or light pink lip gloss.

Lauren T.

by kaiptau on 12/18/2010 7:30:46 PM

Modmodmod
I need help. I have a red velvet a-line dress that was made for my grandmas honeymoon in 1955 and I'm wearing it for Christmas. Now keep in my mind that its from the 50s so it's classy and conservative. I wanted sum makeup and hair ideas. I'm pretty sure I'm guna use hot rollers to curl my hair. I want to look good but I don't want it to be overpowering the dress. Nothing dramatic cuz I almost never wear makeup. I have fair skin and almost black hair. I look like mila kunis when that 70s show started around that time frame I think it was 1999. Please keep in mind that I'll be with my family and I want to look classy and sweet, like me. Haha. Thanks for any help!

Hey girlie, curling your hair sounds like a great idea and you can use a bobby pin to pull a small piece of it out of your face. For makeup just try some eye shadow and mascara and a light lip gloss.

Lauren T.

by kaiptau on 12/18/2010 7:16:56 PM

Oh! I want the bluce Smile dont buy the nailpolish, it goes on really rigid (i mean just look at the picturee!) comment on my profile, i give advice on ANYTHING!
<3 Laura

by GottaLoveLaura on 12/18/2010 5:53:31 PM

so this cute guy i like asked me to go to a movie with him and some of our friends and i had 2 say no, cuz im not allowed 2 date until highschool ( im in 8th). i really wanna be able 2 go next time! how can i convince my mom to let me go out?

Hey girl. Ask your mom if "group dates" are okay instead. This way it's not just you one-on-one with a guy. Good luck!

Elizabeth P.

by jessielikescake on 12/17/2010 9:19:23 PM

ok so everytime i put on mascara, it clumps up really bad all over my lashes and i dont know what 2 do. Help!

hey girl. Try looking for mascara that says, "Clump free" or "separates lashes." Sometimes, you just need to test out different brands until you find the right one for you!

Elizabeth P.

by jessielikescake on 12/17/2010 9:10:26 PM

what the heck is primer?

Hey girl Primer is a foundation like cream that you apply to the area around your eyes (under eyes and on eye lid/below eyebrow) before putting make up on. Primer is good for you skin and helps your make up-eye shadow, eye liner, etc) stay in place for longer without smudging.

Elizabeth P.