AN HOUR AGO It's not too late to snag a job for the holiday season: http://t.co/6cozsaG8ub

15 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

16 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Holiday beauty musts you can buy at the drugstore

Here’s how to do girly-yet-glam makeup for your next party...

NEED ADVICE?! im here chickas!
BOYS
DIETS
WEIGHT
BODY
AND MORE! ;D
just comment chicks!

by frizzheadgal on 12/15/2010 9:02:35 PM

i have the eyeshadow and it's awesome Smile really sparkly

by HyperTea on 12/15/2010 7:39:14 PM

mod mod mod
I 'm in a orchestra and it's today I need cool ideas for hair and make-up like now

Hey girl. Why don't you pull your hair in a low ponytail to the side and then curl the pieces in the pony tail This looks chic and very profession. As far as make-up goes, try some pretty lipsticks. When you are a good distance away from the crowd, it's good to wear bright make-up so the crowd can make out your face. Cheer leaders do this as well as people in theatre. Try wearing some mascara and eye liner, too. Stick with dark colors for eye liners, but maybe a nice Christmas red lipstick. Swipe some soft pink blush, and you are ready to do. Good luck!

Elizabeth P.

by joojoocb on 12/15/2010 7:23:46 AM

*MOD*
so what color eyeshadows go good with brown eyes? also what are the steps you use for a flawless face? (eg: 1. primer 2. concelear 3. powder etc etc)
this is a beauty emergency! help please!

Hey girlie. Green looks really cool and so does brown, actually! I think you have the routine down, perfectly. Primer, conealer, powder, blush, eye make up. It's pretty easy. : )

Elizabeth P.

by toughnoodles332 on 12/14/2010 6:30:08 PM

the eyeshadow's cuuuutee!((:

by gogreen7487 on 12/13/2010 11:29:19 PM

MOD I've met this group of girls at my school that I LOVE. I've had lunch with them everyday this school year and we get along really well. The problem is this group has been friends with each other since forever and I'm the newbie, plus they all live close to each other and I live 45 mins away! They talk about their weekend and after school plans right in front of me at lunch, but don't invite me! One day they said I could come to a coffee shop with them after school, then said that they were sorry they talk about their plans in front of me all the time and but that I live really far away, but still didn't say I could come with them places! It makes me sad that we get along so well, but I still seem to be out of the group at the same time! Please help Frown

Hey girl, I imagine it does feel awkward or hurtful when they talk about their plans.  But since they invited you to the coffee shop, and said they were sorry about talking about their plans all the time, they probably really just think that you can't come.  If you would like to be invited, let them know!  Or, you could make plans yourself!  Perhaps you could plan something for during break when you have more time.  xoxo

Marie H.

by ~liv4dance~ on 12/13/2010 10:53:28 PM

cute stuff!

by musicluva246 on 12/13/2010 9:55:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD i know its not bikini seaon yet but my confidence level is low. i wear a 7 in jeans andim only 13. its bc my biggest area is right where my jeans hit! do u have any workouts that would melt fat not only on my front of my tomach, but the sides? that is whatihate. thank u xoxo

Hey girl, First, I don't want you to be so hard on yourself!  It's easy to feel not perfect, especially when you are starting to grow and change.  But you just don't realize all the great things about you!  Try to identify the things you do love about the way you look for a confidence boost (you can always ask someone you love for suggestions if you're stuck).  Of course, if you're feeling like adding some work-outs to be more active and healthy, GL has tons of them here:

Marie H.

by fashionista37 on 12/13/2010 9:52:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD. okay so i really want to get my hair dyed. my mom said i could and she was cool with it. i want to get the bottom layer of my hair dyed light blond. my hair is dark brown, but not close to black. i'm 12, bee tee dubss. do you think that would look odd? oh, and my hair is like an inch or a half past my shoulder. thankkss. also i'm a vegetarian. i started a month ago. do you think that is a bad idea for a growing kid? i eat tofu sometimes. i try to get all my nutrients. do you have any type of advice for something like that? thankssss,(:

Hey girl, as for the hair, I would definitely check in with your stylist.  They can tell you what would look good for you, and give you some tips on how to go about it.  As for going veggie, it's really a personal choice.  The important thing is to just make sure you're not missing out on protein and other nutrients you need to grow strong.  This article has tips on how to do it right: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/10/05/vegetarian-eating-tips.aspx.  xoxo

Marie H.

by misslivvy101 on 12/13/2010 9:44:29 PM

Hey guys!! if anyone out there is confuzzled about wat gifts 2 get for the holidays then I have some great ideas so if ur in some serious need of gift ideas just leave a comment on my profile and I will try 2 answer it ASAP!!! thankssSmile

by Luvs2cheer on 12/13/2010 8:58:08 PM