5 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

9 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

10 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Holiday beauty musts you can buy at the drugstore

Here’s how to do girly-yet-glam makeup for your next party...

I love the maybelline eye studio quads <3 i have it in... sunset seduction. its pinks and browns, and came with this really pretty highlight (the biggest one) which broke Frown it was bright white with pink shimmer in it, and it was perfect if you just wanted to wear a little bit of shadow but not much color.. the only thing is once you get through the top layer of the shadows, theyre not as sparkly. its depressing. haha

by acpowers on 12/13/2010 7:18:08 PM

Makeup ideas for super dark brown eyes(almost black).

by girlsliferocksss98 on 12/13/2010 6:47:44 PM

MOD
Hi! I'm allowed to wear makeup and have some but I don't wear any. I want to start wearing it, so I was thinking I would do it when we come back from break. Would that be fine? Also, what are some staples I would need?
I'm going for a kinda natural/girly look. I have pale skin and blond hair. Would you suggest brown or black mascara/eyeliner? Do you absolutely need eyeliner? And what color lipgloss should I wear?
Thanks so much! (:

Hey babe,

Sounds good to me! Some makeup staples to snatch up would be a pale pink/nude lipgloss, a khaki/chocolate brown eyeliner, and a light brown mascara. Eyeliner definitely isn't necessary though - you can even just use a swipe of darker eyeshadow along your lashline instead Smile

Lauren C.

by thecupcakequeen on 12/13/2010 6:39:06 PM

Please help me! One of my guy friends told one of my girlfriends he is going to ask me out! I have never ever been in a relationship, but my mum and dad are ok with it, and i am interested in him. I just dont want to lose our friendship if we have to split. How can I date him, without losing his friendship! Pleez answer quick, he is asking tomorrow!

Hey girlie,

After you get to know someone on a dating level, it's usually tough to go back to the same type of friends relationship that you had before. Still, it might be worth it to push it further than "just friends" and date him if you really like him! Talk to him beforehand and share your desire to stay friends if something happens in the future. That way, you can both pursue a dating relationship on the same page. It's all about reminding yourself to be aware of any problems that arise and handling them maturely and objectively - if it looks like you guys might not get along as BF/GF, it's important to recognize that early before anyone really gets hurt and rules out the "just friends" status.

Lauren C.

by Beluga-swim on 12/13/2010 6:27:59 PM

ive had that gold nail polish for a couple years and its really good! its thin and doesnt get thick/gooey when its humid out and looks cut if u do whit french tips and do a thin coat of this on top!!

by X-MasBabey97 on 12/13/2010 6:15:47 PM

MOD
Kinda a wierd Qs but 1.is it normal for period blood to be brown to blackish brown? Cuz my period started yeterday and it was blackish red, but today its dark brown-brown. Is that norm? 2. I get really lovey dovey and romantic around my period, for the past 3 nights ive had dreams about sweeties fallin in love with me and its kinda depressing cuz i dont have a bf, wat should i do?

Hey babe,

1) Yep, that's totally normal! The "main" days of your period will normally be bright or dark red, but the beginning and the end tend to be brownish. No worries!

2) Just keep your head up and stay optimistic! You know you wouldn't mind having a BF, but if you focus on it too much it'll never happen. The best thing to do is to pursue things that will make you happy on your own - a new hobby, a sport you're passionate about, etc. Hang around your friends and commit to having as much fun as possible. The boys will come around when you're independent and happy on your own... they love that in a girl!

Lauren C.

by selgomez1997 on 12/13/2010 6:14:19 PM

MODMODMOD! I'm going to the Justin Bieber concert on Wednesday, and I have NO idea what I'm going to wear!!!!!!! I'm going to be in one of those little fancy box-room-thingies, so I want to look nice. Help!
Thanks!!! xoxo,
Kacey

Hey Kacey,

I'd go with a sleek pair of skinny jeans with some comfy flats or boots. On top, go a little bit special: wear something a little metallic, with a bit of shine, or in a special gemtone shade. Top it off with a plain cardigan or pretty blazer and dress it up with a sparkly bracelet for a special touch. And HAVE FUN!

Lauren C.

by kcgirl109 on 12/13/2010 6:01:34 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my club. its called Club STARS.Its a club for everything? have a prob? come ask. LOL

by cougargirl on 12/13/2010 5:51:13 PM

what is the best way to wear your hair when you are wearing a strapless dress. and you need to look formal keep that in mind!?

by swimgirl13 on 12/13/2010 5:50:37 PM

this is so cool i <3 girls life!

by tine on 12/13/2010 5:47:06 PM