12 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

15 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

16 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Holiday beauty musts you can buy at the drugstore

Here’s how to do girly-yet-glam makeup for your next party...

Cute!!!!!!! Laughing

by reneesonglover on 12/13/2010 5:28:29 PM

love it! go check out o.p.i nail polish. bring on the bling is my fave right now Smile Smile
comment on my profile. i give advice and will comment u back!

by narnianpirate on 12/13/2010 5:19:24 PM

I love these! So FUN AND CUTE!

Hey girls. I give advice on everything and if your lesbian or bi I can still help you! I'm not either but that doesn't mean I wouldn't help you! We are all different and unique in our own ways and I find that amazing about girls.

Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 12/13/2010 5:16:00 PM

these are cute i love makeup (:
COMMENT ON MY PROFILE ILL COMMENT BACK!
xoxo..
*me*

by awesomeful on 12/13/2010 5:13:00 PM

Hey girls!
This is a club made for all of you that have mental/emotional health issues! So if you if you have mental/emotional health issues then comment or ask a question….. whatever you want. Smile Have a GREAT day!! Smile

by Club Tough Stuff on 12/13/2010 5:12:06 PM

Cool think I might need to buy these

by eschultz on 12/13/2010 4:44:19 PM

MOD, do you know any makeup ideas for blue eyes? thanks Laughing

Hey babe,

For blue eyes, the best eyeshadow colors are peach, copper/bronze, chocolate brown, dark blue, purple, and pale pink. Try some to see which work best for you! Smile

Lauren C.

by polska456 on 12/13/2010 3:42:54 PM

Mod- My new years resolution is to lose 20 pounds......

Hey girlie,

It's great you're committed to being healthy, but remember that doesn't necessarily mean you have to lose a lot of weight. The best thing to do is to work out daily to make sure you're in shape, plus also eating 3 balanced meals a day full of veggies, protein, etc. Try talking to your doctor or school nurse to create a plan to follow and stick to it! Smile

Lauren C.

by i_luv_devin on 12/13/2010 3:40:46 PM

Hey girlies if you need advice on,
< boys
< crafts
< jealousy
< anger
< dating
< tough stuff
< drama ( of any type)
and ANYTHING else you can think of!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE giving advice!
PS. I'm on GL a lot so I'll get back to ya the day you post your comment!
xoxo kikidee12