Dress up your hair with awesome accessories

5 seriously cute accessories to keep ya dazzlin' from head to toe...

That headband is so cute. LOVE IT!

by 53781 on 12/27/2011 3:00:36 PM

I need help! My mom says i need to keep my hair up and i hate just putting it in a pony. I have 0time in the morning to do my hair!! Can u suggest anything i can do to make my hair extraordinary?

hey! check this out!

Helen S.

by victory13 on 7/13/2011 5:33:20 PM

mod mod mod
I'm soooo bored of keeping my hair down. I don't no what to do with it. Please give me some ideas

Hey girlie, have you tried checking the site for ideas? We have plenty of hair tips:

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by 1willynilly1 on 6/10/2011 6:08:06 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod! I'm going to a 20's theme party and I don't know what to wear! The invite says no jeans. Could you tell me what to wear?

Hey girly! I'd wear a flapper-esque dress. You can look up examples on google! Smile

Becca G.

by i<3ninjas on 5/15/2011 6:15:59 PM

Mod, I always get my hair braided.Or put weave in it because my mom says I can't keep my hair out D: so I have single braids now and Im just so bored with it....What do I do?

hey! you could try a new weave or maybe spice up the braids with different hair accessories?
Helen S.

by Julietta on 5/14/2011 9:36:04 PM

Okay so this is the third time I've tried to get this question answered: I have long, dark-blonde hair, and I'm bored with it! I usually put it in a messy bun. I hate heat-treating it. How can I make my hair more exciting without going over the top?

Hey! Have toy considered going with a different color just to change things up?
Helen S.

by imnotarainbow on 2/27/2011 12:55:32 PM

i have short hair(thnx to the hair dresser)and i have o time to do it.

by Fried Chicken on 2/13/2011 4:45:47 PM

ugh...chain things are stupid...

by the_last_ninja on 2/12/2011 3:01:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I have long thick brown hair, about four inches above my waist, and I can never figure out how to style it! It takes forever to straighten or curl, and I'm tired of just throwing it in a ponytail. Any tips on how to do my hair? Thanks! Smile

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by GuitarStar17 on 2/7/2011 10:58:03 PM

thax for the hair tip i don't have anything to do to my hair

by newgirl10 on 2/5/2011 1:41:48 PM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?