7 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

10 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

11 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

Wrap up your holiday outfit with a trendy bow

This year, so-luxe loops ‘n’ knots are topping all our fave holiday pieces.

So for Christmas I'm getting the original short grey uggs! I'm super excited about getting them but I don't know what I should typically wear them with!!

So cute!! Smile You can wear UGGs with anything - a comfy tee with skinny jeans tucked into the boot, tights and a sweater dress, etc. Just try to be creative and see what works!

Lauren C.

by jesusfreakhrdcore on 12/20/2010 3:12:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD What would you wear the Lulu's bow heels with? They're adorable but I'm stumped on what to wear them with. Plus I can't find the whites ones online. Only the black and red ones. So, what would you wear the black or red ones with?

Hey girlie, I recommend wearing them with straight leg pants or legging. I would go with the black ones if you want everday use

Paige T.

by roxygal1642 on 12/19/2010 9:04:34 PM

!!!MOD!!!
so 2day i was all alone.. mainly this doesnt bother me 2 b alone.. bu t2day i was rly sad about it.. i am tired of being alone..lastyear i was in a different place and i had alot of friends and good friends.. but here i have noo friends.. mainly i would hang with my little sister but she has her own friends. && i also would love a friend that i am not related 2.
i asked this question earlier but no one answered or helped can u pls pls help me!?!?
plssss plssssss PLEASE HELP ME! i rly want friends by 2011 pls help me!!

Hey girlie, join more activities and clubs you'll meet tons of friends and learn a new skill.

Paige T.

by zany94 on 12/17/2010 11:28:09 PM

can i win them?

by april38 on 12/16/2010 11:43:06 PM

This is perfect, since I already have over 5 hair bows I can use! Smile

by LavaLampLily on 12/16/2010 11:41:35 PM

I recently bought a smaller pair of bow earrings and I am so in love with them. I just need more!! I feel like they're festive enough for the holiday times, but not so festive that you can't wear them year round. And the heels are adorable, but super tall! Haha

by acpowers on 12/16/2010 11:14:17 PM

The clutch is super cute!

by shastagirl11 on 12/16/2010 9:41:22 PM

i luv the earring and the necklace Laughing
anyways
Come check out club Music's #1 Fans a club for all girls where u can talk all about MUSIC!!!!!! or/and come check out my personal profile Princess Keziyah.I also give fashion advice so if u need advice come to my personal profile and i will answer as soon as possible Laughing

Luv,
The Prez/Keziyah Laughing

by Music's #1 Fans on 12/16/2010 8:18:34 PM

I ADORE THOSE BOW HEELS!!! They are ADORABLE!!

by smithjc2 on 12/16/2010 7:24:23 PM

Hey girlies!
Check out my profile and ask for advice, I'll get back to you with a good answer apap! I pinky swear, heart ya <3

by Gingergurf123 on 12/16/2010 2:21:09 PM