2 HOURS AGO Say hello to your new hair-washing routine: http://t.co/6Lha4rMsNb pic.twitter.com/AqpOGgYmLV

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 fashionistas win a “Shopping is my cardio” tote from @MyMiamica: http://t.co/SN1JY1dBlk

2 HOURS AGO RT @therealsavannah: BALTIMORE!!! This Saturday, I'm performing at the @girlslifemag Back To School Bash and I am SO SO EXCITED!!! http://tpic.twitter.com/j86I2iQqRc

COMMENTS

Wrap up your holiday outfit with a trendy bow

This year, so-luxe loops ‘n’ knots are topping all our fave holiday pieces.

I like the clip and the clutch Smile

by olympicluver on 12/16/2010 2:10:36 PM

i love the earrings!

by musicluva246 on 12/16/2010 2:04:04 PM

the bow necklace is kind of cool, but i have a better one from aeropostale!!!! i might just be biased since it was a christmas present from my bf, but whatever Smile

by pandagirl21 on 12/16/2010 11:33:53 AM

MOD
How's your day been? Smile tee hee anyways i want to get my friends and me together (girls and boys) any suggestions? please nothing like catching a movie cuz we like to talk. mkkay thanks! have a fantabulous day (;

Hey girl! If you live in a safe neighborhood or can get dropped off at one close by, and you're allowed to ramble after dark, why not get a group of buds together to check out Christmas lights and chat? You could always go ice skating during the day, or maybe group bowling. Lotsa laughs guaranteed!

- Brittany T.

Brittany T.

by klbladybug on 12/16/2010 11:03:36 AM

MOD~
im going to a christmas party tomorrow but the theme is beachy...im wearing white short shorts, a flowery tank, a lei...any ideas for what else to where and how to stay warm but still beachy? thanks...and what shoes could i wear? none of my flip-flops fit me anymore thanks Smile
♥ Mariah

Hey girlie. Why don't you be original and do "beach meets winter weather," sort of like South Pole Party. Wear the flowery tank, but put a winter vest over it and wear a snowhat on your head with sunglasses on your face. Then wear your shorts and uggs or winter boots on your feet! I think this is more creative. Good luck and don't be afraid to do the unexpected : )

Elizabeth P.

by Love*Laugh*Dance on 12/16/2010 10:46:46 AM

I love bow accesories!

by bff61 on 12/16/2010 9:51:56 AM

those are so cute! i like the earrings. Smile

by dogluvrsoph on 12/16/2010 8:03:36 AM

Get beach waves overnight! Next time you wash your hair, set it in a low bun to dry. Take the bun out the next morning, and your hair will fall in gorgeous waves.

Would you ever tell your BGF you had feelings for him?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!