5 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

8 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

9 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Wrap up your holiday outfit with a trendy bow

This year, so-luxe loops ‘n’ knots are topping all our fave holiday pieces.

I like the clip and the clutch Smile

by olympicluver on 12/16/2010 2:10:36 PM

i love the earrings!

by musicluva246 on 12/16/2010 2:04:04 PM

the bow necklace is kind of cool, but i have a better one from aeropostale!!!! i might just be biased since it was a christmas present from my bf, but whatever Smile

by pandagirl21 on 12/16/2010 11:33:53 AM

MOD
How's your day been? Smile tee hee anyways i want to get my friends and me together (girls and boys) any suggestions? please nothing like catching a movie cuz we like to talk. mkkay thanks! have a fantabulous day (;

Hey girl! If you live in a safe neighborhood or can get dropped off at one close by, and you're allowed to ramble after dark, why not get a group of buds together to check out Christmas lights and chat? You could always go ice skating during the day, or maybe group bowling. Lotsa laughs guaranteed!

- Brittany T.

Brittany T.

by klbladybug on 12/16/2010 11:03:36 AM

MOD~
im going to a christmas party tomorrow but the theme is beachy...im wearing white short shorts, a flowery tank, a lei...any ideas for what else to where and how to stay warm but still beachy? thanks...and what shoes could i wear? none of my flip-flops fit me anymore thanks Smile
♥ Mariah

Hey girlie. Why don't you be original and do "beach meets winter weather," sort of like South Pole Party. Wear the flowery tank, but put a winter vest over it and wear a snowhat on your head with sunglasses on your face. Then wear your shorts and uggs or winter boots on your feet! I think this is more creative. Good luck and don't be afraid to do the unexpected : )

Elizabeth P.

by Love*Laugh*Dance on 12/16/2010 10:46:46 AM

I love bow accesories!

by bff61 on 12/16/2010 9:51:56 AM

those are so cute! i like the earrings. Smile

by dogluvrsoph on 12/16/2010 8:03:36 AM