9 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

10 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

11 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

Winter wonderland workout

Bundle up, babe. We’ve got a fun workout that’s gonna get you outside and moving around.

I like this workout!!! One you can do outside in snow!!! Yay!!!!!

by Gigglemonster on 12/29/2010 6:30:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have these two really hard dots (that look like pimples) but they're the color of my skin, sement hard, and wont go away!! No matter what i put on them they wont leave. Ive head them for about 3 months now but havent thought anything about it... im getting concerned. Ever heard of this?
Thanks Smile

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes
Jessica W.

by gleefever121 on 12/24/2010 12:10:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD: Okay, so I have a little bit of cankles and muscley calves. How can I get them a bit smaller? It throws my body out of proportion because my upper body is tiny and small. Merry Christmas.(;

Hey girl!  Gosh, I'm not really sure.  There are toning moves that target your calves, but if it's mostly muscle that won't really change it.  But remember, having strong calves is not a bad thing! Smile

Marie H.

by km623qd on 12/20/2010 10:58:10 PM

mod mod mod
happy holidays first
ok so my arms are big and i dont want to spend a ton on a shake weight. do you know of any workouts that will get the fat away from my chest and arms so i can rock a strapless dress

Hey girlie,

Focus on cardio, which helps you get in shape all over! You can also do toning exercises through yoga and incorporate pushups into your daily exercise routine. But remember this.. I always look in the mirror and think my arms are bigger than they are - remember that your bod always looks more imperfect to you than it does to anyone else! No matter how your arms look {or how you THINK they look}, if you find a dress you love and are proud of, walk with confidence and you'll be unstoppable!

Lauren C.

by luvdance13 on 12/20/2010 5:59:40 PM

im so gonna try this!

by dancingdelaney on 12/19/2010 9:49:23 PM

take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by jazmine ann on 12/19/2010 8:57:46 PM

Mod, Mod!
Do you guys actually try and do these workouts? You guys find A LOT of stuff to do, but do YOU even do them? I would just like to know if you're not just talking the talk, but also walking the walk! Thanks so much!
Merry CHRISTmas!

Hey girlie, I haven't done them personally, but I'm sure whoever wrote the article has!

Lauren T.

by madmonkey13 on 12/18/2010 8:48:29 PM

this sounds sooooo fun I have to try it((:

by gogreen7487 on 12/17/2010 10:25:43 PM

Hey mods! Happy holidays! One of my new years resolutions it to exercise more. I wanna start now but I have a TON, I mean everest sized pile of holiday work. What do I do?

Hey girl. Happy holidays to you, too! Even if you have a ton of work, set aside just a half an hour every other day to go for a walk or a run. Maybe even do crunches before you go to bed. Trust me-there is always time, if you make it  : )

Elizabeth P.

by miss_sunshine97 on 12/17/2010 9:45:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hello! I have a snow day today! But I am bored and don't know what to do? Any suggections?

Play in the snow, of course! You can make snow men, go sledding, have a snow ball fight, anything! Take advantage of your day off and the awesome weather! If you want to avoid the chill, though, stay inside, put on your comfiest outfit, make yourself a big mug of hot chocolate, and turn on your fave movie! It's one of my favortite things to do when it's snowy!

Bridget R.