9 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

9 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

10 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Totally rad biker boots for under $40

Rev up your style this season with our fave new tough-girl item...

The ones from Endless are so cute!

by Libra729 on 1/15/2011 1:56:47 AM

MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!MOD!!!MOD!!MOD!!!MODD!!!!!!!! I was really wondering if they have sizes for girls 12/13 years old at wet seal.can u plz answer this? if not can anyone else answer this?

by dancinteen on 12/28/2010 8:23:10 PM

Hey, girlies!

It's fasion-queen52 here. If you need ANYTHING (advice, ideas on anything, clothes, anything!) then come to my profile! Leave a comment and I'll get back to ya!

I give advice on:

basically anything!!!

by fasion-queen52 on 12/28/2010 7:06:59 PM

Hey, MOD! I want a cute, girly looking pair of combat boots. Not too expensive. I tried H&M, and they didnt have any. The only ones they had were on the mannequin. Do you know where I can get any?

by zebraatastic on 12/28/2010 4:20:21 PM

naturally you???? cool... what's it about???

by lildancer9876 on 12/28/2010 2:59:36 PM

love the studded boots i heart them with all my heart(lol)
i really do love them..... thier so cute ( their second to last)

by lildancer9876 on 12/28/2010 2:57:42 PM

Thank you so much! has my EXCACT sizes- a 4 to a 5 1/2!

by rosierosie on 12/27/2010 11:49:34 AM

I'm little/ short/ small for my age (I'm 11)
so when I find cute boots like these, alot of the time they don't have my size and in the kid's section of that store they don't have the same styles! I need some stores that have small sizes. Thanks

Hola chica! There's two great websites called "" and "" Both offer a great selection of shoes available in any size
Jessica W.

by rosierosie on 12/27/2010 11:34:39 AM

omg omg omg!!!!!!! I love cute but cheap boots. It's awesomeness with awesomeness all together!!!!!!!!! my wallet these days isn't doing all that well, so this is some GREAT news!

by tropicalchix89 on 12/26/2010 4:26:38 PM

The last ones look like cowgirl boots! But I totally heart them! Cause I'm from oklahoma!

by peacelovejesus on 12/25/2010 8:21:01 PM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?