AN HOUR AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

2 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

3 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Totally rad biker boots for under $40

Rev up your style this season with our fave new tough-girl item...

The ones from Endless are so cute!

by Libra729 on 1/15/2011 1:56:47 AM

MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!MOD!!!MOD!!MOD!!!MODD!!!!!!!! I was really wondering if they have sizes for girls 12/13 years old at wet seal.can u plz answer this? if not can anyone else answer this?

by dancinteen on 12/28/2010 8:23:10 PM

Hey, girlies!

It's fasion-queen52 here. If you need ANYTHING (advice, ideas on anything, clothes, anything!) then come to my profile! Leave a comment and I'll get back to ya!

I give advice on:

clothes
make-up
boys
puberty
basically anything!!!

Later!

by fasion-queen52 on 12/28/2010 7:06:59 PM

Hey, MOD! I want a cute, girly looking pair of combat boots. Not too expensive. I tried H&M, and they didnt have any. The only ones they had were on the mannequin. Do you know where I can get any?

by zebraatastic on 12/28/2010 4:20:21 PM

naturally you???? cool... what's it about???

by lildancer9876 on 12/28/2010 2:59:36 PM

love the studded boots i heart them with all my heart(lol)
i really do love them..... thier so cute ( their second to last)

by lildancer9876 on 12/28/2010 2:57:42 PM

MOD!
Thank you so much! Petiteshoes.com has my EXCACT sizes- a 4 to a 5 1/2!

by rosierosie on 12/27/2010 11:49:34 AM

I'm little/ short/ small for my age (I'm 11)
so when I find cute boots like these, alot of the time they don't have my size and in the kid's section of that store they don't have the same styles! I need some stores that have small sizes. Thanks

Hola chica! There's two great websites called "petiteshoes.com" and "Shoemail.com." Both offer a great selection of shoes available in any size
Jessica W.

by rosierosie on 12/27/2010 11:34:39 AM

omg omg omg!!!!!!! I love cute but cheap boots. It's awesomeness with awesomeness all together!!!!!!!!! my wallet these days isn't doing all that well, so this is some GREAT news!

by tropicalchix89 on 12/26/2010 4:26:38 PM

The last ones look like cowgirl boots! But I totally heart them! Cause I'm from oklahoma!

by peacelovejesus on 12/25/2010 8:21:01 PM

Going out? Try swiping some eyeliner just onto your lower lash line. You’ll look made up in a flash, and it’ll be a lighter look than if you did a full rim.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.