10 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

13 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

14 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Slip on some skates and hit the ice

Whether you’re a good skater, a great one or a wall-clinger, a skating party is a bundle of fun no matter the season.

MOD MOD MOD! Hi! I am having my 13th birthday soon. It is going to be a tie dye/make your own shirt party! I am super excited but I have no idea on what to do for invitations!! Do you have any ideas? I need something that I could print or make easily that isn't too girly or little kid-ish. Thanks in advance!

Hey! You could do a tie dye pattern with type over it or maybe use a tie dye picture at the bottom. good luck!
Helen S.

by AdviceSeeker on 2/6/2011 2:52:41 PM

ice skating is the best date ever! i went for the first time with my bff and her cousin who's my crush, and i held his hand because i was so terrible i couldn't stand up by myself! the second time we went i was better, but i held his hand anyway ;)

by xfobrocksx on 1/22/2011 11:36:38 AM

I can't really do that because I'm a figure skater and I don't want to show off.

by abm25 on 1/2/2011 4:49:23 PM

Invitations? Where I live, half of my school shows up at the rink for Friday night skate. I go alot to. And since I'm a figure skater, Im always doing jumps, and then my friends get p.o.ed because I'm supposed to be hanging out with them, not practicing. They don't understand how much fun it is!

by Chicka678 on 12/30/2010 12:28:36 AM

I love ice skating and have been doing it for five yers but last year I invited my class skating. It was fun but some didn't come and soem complained the whole time and I felt bad for some people cause they couldn't get off the wall.

by skatefun on 12/29/2010 1:43:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Im having 5 girls over for New Years! and i was thinking is there any really cool traditions we can do other than scrapbooks? thankya deariee!

Hey chickie,

Sure there are! Scrapbooks are a great idea, but there are plenty of others to try Smile Ask everyone to bring over their top 10 fave songs of the year and use that as your party playlist. Sit in a circle and make a list of "new year resolutions" - both for you and for each other. Set goals that will improve your lives and make you feel better about yourselves! You could bake cookies together, make interesting "mocktails" {like Sprite with a splash of grenadine garnished with a cherry - yummm!}, or pop some hors d'oeurves in the oven to munch on. You could also look for cheap picture frames to decorate with glitter and other craft supplies, then take a pretty pic of the 6 girls during the night to put in them! Watch the ball drop on TV {the special on MTV is super fun, but the one on ABC has been on for 39 years!} and make sure you're ready to go outside and ring in the new year with sparklers {if you're allowed}, poppers, confetti, horns, party blowers, even just pots and a wooden spoon. Make noise and welcome 2011 right! Smile

Lauren C.

by MYStar123 on 12/25/2010 2:02:46 PM

Need advice? Think u can give good advice? Then go to the advice girlies club! I need members, advertisers, and advice givers. It is a great place to give advice and get advice. Plz plz plz check it out. Thanks it means so much to me!

Advice girlies club President,
Renee

by Advicegirlies<3 on 12/18/2010 10:17:34 PM

This is the best idea ever! i recently moved so ice skating would be a great way to see my old friends again Smile

by TeamTwilight on 12/18/2010 7:56:09 PM

omg i just went ice skating yesterday with my youth group! it was sooo much fun, but i wasnt very good because the last time i went ice skating was at petey penguin's when i was 5...

by cullenchic10 on 12/18/2010 6:45:53 PM