2 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

4 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

4 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

I shaved my arm hair. Will it grow back darker?

I recently shaved my arms and I really regret doing it. My mom found out and she said it’s going to grow back thicker and...

MODMODMODMOD
okay, so i've already shaved my arms and it grew back a little thicker. now it's just back to how it was. so if i shave my arms a second time and so on will it just grow back thicker and thicker or will it just be as thick as it is now? thanks.

Hey girlie, once you start shaving it's going to grow back thicker, hair is funny like that

Paige T.

by silversash on 3/27/2011 11:12:59 PM

mod! mod!
i have hairy armpits and i dont like it at all! im afraid to ask my mom if i can start shaving my armpits. I asked my best friend about it and she is also afraid to ask her mom! Please help my friend and i!!

Hey girlies! Take a peek at this article for tips on talking to your mom. >> http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/02/11/girl-talk-asking-mom-about-shaving.aspx

- Brittany T.
Brittany T.

by madzim07 on 2/19/2011 7:06:42 PM

i just started sahving my underarms and i first i idint want to do it again cause when i put deoderent on it stung. but after a while people where noticing the hair so i sahved it again. i put deoderent on and it didnt sting. i geuss i just got used to it

by animal hugger on 1/19/2011 7:21:38 AM

i shaved my arm hair when i was little, but i dont regret it. I saved my arms in the winter and by the beggining of spring it grew back it looked the same. it didnt get darker or thicker, in my opinion it looked better than it did befor Smile

by RachelB on 1/17/2011 5:40:39 PM

Mod mod
I have really hairy arms, and it's visible because I have light colored skin and dark colored hair. Ben most of the guys in my class have less hair on their arms than I do. Summer is coming up and I want to wear short sleeves to school. I don't want to shave my arms or wax it or stuff like that. What should I do???

Hey girlie! Talk to your mom about her suggestions. Remember that there's alternate ways to reduce the look of arm hair such as bleaching it.
Marly Z.

by SummerButterflies on 1/15/2011 11:51:00 PM

oi!

by justatroubledgirl3000 on 1/12/2011 9:00:47 AM

it stings when u shaved it for the first time

by Voilet on 1/11/2011 9:20:21 PM

my friend did that and instead of telling someone for help she just keeps shaving her arms!

by mags44 on 1/10/2011 7:45:11 PM

OMG OMG OMG!!! I thought I was the only one! I am super uncomfortable with the hair on my arms and really want to shave it! All my friends seem to have blonde or none! So don"t feel alone girly, plenty of people are in it together with you. The best thing you can do is never, EVER shave it again. It will be back to the norm in a month. Hope this helps!

by artsy_chick76 on 1/7/2011 11:46:41 PM

ok heres the deal.... i haved shaved my underarms for YEARS! and have never found it true to be that it grows back thicker and darker.. so dont worry about it.

by katielovedog on 1/3/2011 8:30:03 PM