15 MINUTES AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

AN HOUR AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ

2 HOURS AGO Does your ex deserve a second chance, or is it really donezo? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/wr05wB1eT5

COMMENTS

I shaved my arm hair. Will it grow back darker?

I recently shaved my arms and I really regret doing it. My mom found out and she said it’s going to grow back thicker and...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My eyebrows are really bushy and I want to pluck them. I am 13 years old; is it okay to tweeze your eyebrows at this age? How exactly do you get perfectly plucked brows?

Hey girl, it's fine. I'd suggest asking your mom for help your first time though or having them waxed to get that shape right and then pluck for follow-ups. The first time you'll be taking the most hair out so it's important to have another person helping you.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Ivy1345 on 12/28/2010 1:26:11 PM

I once used to shave my hair all the time, but now I regret it. Now on, I only wax and my hair is starting to get thinner and weaker. Yes it hurts, but u get used to it, like me. I WISH I WAS BLOND SO MY HAIR WOULDN'T BE NOTICEABLE!!!!!!

by tropicalchix89 on 12/26/2010 10:46:07 PM

Hey ladies!! Just FYI- Liking guys has nothing to do with how much you or the guy weighs! If you like someone, go for it!
Marly Z.

by TAYLORSFUTRUEWIFE16 on 12/25/2010 10:06:20 PM

believe me honey, been there done that. this last summer i started shaving my legs and i noticed how hairy my arms were so i shaved them. HUGE MISTAKE!! my arm hair grew back quickly and thickly. i couldnt stand it so i shaved them again!! the hair grew back but not as thick. i was content so i never shaved them again. i will never go there again!! =)

by NellyBell123 on 12/25/2010 12:48:57 PM

Mod. I know this is probably weird. But I have small longish dark hairs on my armpits.
When should I start to shave them? They aren't that noticeable unless you sorta Stare.when should I start shaving my armpits? Thanks and merry Christmas!(:

Hey girlie. Usually it's at the age of 13 that girls start the process of shaving (this includes legs and armpits). If your hairs aren't that noticeable then there is no rush to shave them. Believe me, I wish I didn't have to shave my armpits anymore Smile
Jessica W.

by Loveit7 on 12/24/2010 10:22:29 AM

MOD!
okay well i sorta like this guy...alot. im thinking about asking him out. we sorta talk sometimes (we have two classes together) but i want us to grow closer before i can ask him out. but the first class i take with him is in 4th hour and thats the class where all of our friends are in so we kinda keep our distance but then toward the ending of the day in 7th its just us and a buncha other kids we dont really know. i keep getting mixed signals from him. Another thing! if we do end up together i think it would be weird! i dont know i think i care to much about my friends opinions. HELP!?

Hey girlie! Well you probably get mixed signals because sometimes he is around his friends while he's around you but other times he isn't around his friends while he's around you. Guys tend to act different around their friends. Before you worry about asking him out, decide if that's what you want. You seem a bit unsure if you want to, considering you think it might be weird. Also, don't let your friend's opinions get to you too much. Everyone always has an opinion and something to say, but ultimately it's your life, so do what you want! If you really like this guy, go for it!
Marly Z.

by cristal1011cr on 12/21/2010 4:57:17 AM

MOD**** shoudl i get the "scene" hair style look?? i have brunnett long hair its super staright and i have side bangs should i get it cut like that??you could look it up on google would help alot but nothin to over the top just a couple highlights like blonde or blue

Hey babe,

I've seen the haircut before and as long as it isn't too crazy or cartoony, it usually ends up looking pretty cute! Smile Think about it carefully and come up with different options to see what might look best with your head shape and coloring. Then make sure you ask your hairdresser to see what he/she thinks, since they're the experts!

Lauren C.

by smile:) on 12/20/2010 4:40:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD! there is a guy i like, he found out that i like him. sometimes he looks at me during school and when i look back he looks away. im to shy talk to him, but i wanna be his friend. Plus im not sure if he likes me back HELP!!!

Hey girl,

Whether or not he likes you back, what would it hurt to start up a convo? At the very least, you could get to know someone a little better! Smile Try talking to him about something you know he cares about - a class you have together, a sport he plays, a band he loves. You don't have to hang out with him, but even a little conversation might open up the possibility for more friendly interaction!

Lauren C.

by just-me on 12/19/2010 4:44:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD! For a while I have been getting my eyebrows threaded. One time the person who was doing my eyebrows sorta screwed up so one eyebrow looks more rounded and the other one looks more triangular. Every time I go to get threaded, since they look like that, the person doing them just follows the shape that was there before so now one always looks more triangular and I don’t know what to do because it seems some of it would have to fully grow in before it could be shaped differently, but I don’t wanna wait that long. I want them to both look rounded but the one that looks triangular is missing some hair in the area that would make It more rounded. What should I do? Thanks.

Hey girlie,

Speak up! Next time you go to get them done, tell the stylist exactly how you want your eyebrows to change. If you don't say anything, they'll just continue following the shape that is already there. It doesn't even matter if you're not entirely sure how to correct it - just explain to them that you want the triangular one to be more rounded {and show them in which places} to give them a better idea of what will make you happy!

Lauren C.

by LoveLikeWinter on 12/19/2010 3:43:42 PM

There's this guy I think I like and I think he likes me too. Everybody says we shoould be a couple too but my problem is when I try to imagine us a couple it's hard. I does that mean I don't like him and should just be his friend? Plz help im so confused. Thnx so much! Smile

Hey girlie,

Just because you can't see yourselves together as a couple doesn't mean you wouldn't work, but it could mean that you don't like him as much as you think. Can you get to know him better by hanging out more? Time will definitely make it easier to tell if you see him as a crush or just as a friend <3

Lauren C.