8 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

11 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

12 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Glam up your evergreen with a glitzy ornament

This bejeweled ornament is a gorge addition to any Christmas tree…and makes a fab gift, too!

i am going to make this with my sis
onher first christmas

by juliarocks38 on 1/16/2011 6:18:52 PM

Mod Mod Mod
okay,so i dumped this bully and now i have a crush on this cute boy,and i know he likes me too,but im sacred my ex will beat up my crush i date my crush.Should i go back out with my ex to save people from getting hurt but i would be sad,go out with my crush but he might get hurt but i would be so happy ,or should i do nothing but it would kill me inside? help me!!!!

Hey girlie, go out with your crush. You don't know for sure that anything will happen and you definitely shouldn't get back with your ex if he's a bully.

Lauren T.

by miss.confident on 1/1/2011 8:01:33 PM

Hey Chicas! Need advice? Well I’m here to help! I Love to give advice, and will answer your question ASAP. I’ll know 99% of this stuff, inside and out, and if not, I’ll look it up for you!

Here are some of my Topics!
*Boys
*Fashion
*School
*Family
*Friends
*Makeup
*Puberty
*Hair
*Mean Girls
*Music
*Figure Skating
*Decorating
*Starting Middle School

I'll also be giving tips of the day, and weekly advice on one of these topics each week on my profile!

♥ Megan ♥

by Chicka678 on 12/31/2010 4:03:50 PM

take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by pamela65421 on 12/22/2010 5:36:25 PM

i love this idea cuz all the ordniments we have are so boring and ugh! old so i will deffently have to talk my mom into letting me go to Michels and buy this stuff Jessica W.

by lucydog101 on 12/22/2010 2:11:06 AM

Need advice? Think u can give good advice? Then go to the advice girlies club! I need members, advertisers, and advice givers. It is a great place to give advice and get advice. Plz plz plz check it out. Thanks it means so much to me!

Advice girlies club President,
Renee

by Advicegirlies<3 on 12/18/2010 10:20:47 PM

that is sooo cute. every year my mom lets me and my bro pick out a new orniment. i always pick one that is sparkly, glittery, huge, or cool looking. this year i got one that is like a b=huge, oversized pink christmas tree light. i wish that is would really glow.

by spunkygirl03 on 12/18/2010 8:33:33 PM

MOD
My parents won't let me date until I'm 16 (I'm 13 going on 14) :p I've dated guys b4, but we usually wind up breaking up becuz we can't spend any time together outside of school or else my rents wll find out, i cant even txt or call em, cuz i dont have a phone! Wat should i do????

Hey girlie, talk to your parents about it. Ask them what you can do to prove that you're ready to date and see what happens.

Lauren T.

by selgomez1997 on 12/18/2010 5:57:42 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Okay, so recently I broke up with my boyfriend Jake. We were talking, and he kept yelling at me. We were screaming a lot at eachother that night, and finally I told him to get out of my life. He just slammed the door on his way out. Later he was texting me about it and I told him we were over. When he asked why I said I was getting frustrated, and I needed him to leave. Well, a few nights ago we had a dance and I went with another guy, Aaron. We ended up kissing. Jake saw and he came over to my house later screaming at me. When I was explaining why I broke up with him through those texts, he thought it meant I was just mad. Now I'm sooo confused, and kinda feel guilty. Aaron hasn't talked to me since, because he thought I was just using him to get Jake jealous. Please, what do I do!!!

hey! the most important thing is not to feel guilty. Jake is way out of line, when you say it's over, that means it's over. He's trying to manipulate you into getting back with him and you shouldn't fall for it. To make things right with aaron just tell him that you weren't using him. good luck!
Helen S.