3 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing:

6 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

7 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

Low on cash and losing time? Free prezzies fast!

Ah-mazing gifts that won't even make a dent in your piggy bank.

i made a duck tape chess board fof my little chess obsessed brother

by peacecandy on 12/3/2011 12:20:03 PM

I know this is kinda late for ideas.. but something I did last year that turned out super cool was a customized picture frame. Grab a picture frame (A wooden one from the $ store or somethin' will do.) Then get some fun paint from your craft stuff, awesome stickers that remind you of you and your bff, and some fun pictures of you guys (I just grabbed a few from my camera!) Then make a scrapbook type thing inside!

by eiffletower24 on 3/20/2011 4:34:23 PM

ddnt buy stuff this year....made most of my famiy, lotions,bubble bath, etc.

by mag222 on 1/31/2011 4:21:15 PM

I'm singing a cover (I changed some of the lyrcis) of "The Best Day" by Taylor Swift for my parents.

by kclove on 12/24/2010 2:24:26 PM

i love the sand!!

by mojopartygirl on 12/23/2010 11:06:51 AM

i am going to get UGG's for Christmas.. but im stuck on deciding what color to get. should i get the SAND or CHESNUT?!?! pleeeease help me!! Laughing

Hey girl, I have chestnut and I'm a big fan: they match with so much!

Alyssa B.

by peace-love on 12/21/2010 11:58:23 PM

one of my really close friends is starving her self because she thinks her legs are fat(honestly,there not!)and i think she mite hurt herself, wat should i tell her 2 make her start eating again??

Hey girl, you need to tell an adult if she's doing that. Tell your parents. Tell hers. An adult needs to be involved.

Alyssa B.

by gracedominates246 on 12/21/2010 11:09:46 PM

Pretty proud first year getting gifts for people. Got money too this year so for my gifts i got
Gma: nail polish and a christmas carol the new one ( only one she doesnt have and shes ben wanting it)
Mom: candels for her work
Sis: Really cool hat
Bro: 20 dollar ear phones )he always steals mine)

by reign5longboard on 12/21/2010 9:39:09 PM

So I have no idea what to get my uncle, and I don't have much to spend. He was in the army, so I was thinking I could get something that shows how much I missed him or maybe something camoflaugeish? I really don't know. HELP!

Hey girlie. DO you have a picture of you two you could put in a frame for him? Or get him a good book-I know they do a lot of reading when they have downtime in the military. Just let him know how much you appreciate him and all he does for his country. Ask your parents for help too!

Elizabeth P.

by singing4life! on 12/21/2010 7:55:25 PM

Hey!! anyone out there still need some gift ideas?? if so just leave a comment on my profile and I`ll try to answer ASAP!! thankssTong

by Luvs2cheer on 12/21/2010 7:42:16 PM

It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).